[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

Hi Bananaz. Was wondering, what is your crit % of Lacerate with/without the 3 power charges? You are still using Increased Critical Strikes gem, correct?
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
Pretty cool looking build, do you think it's a practical league starter?

Yeah, it should work fine, you might have some trouble getting WED gear and getting capped resist tho, keep that in mind.
"
Buenomars wrote:
Hi Bananaz. Was wondering, what is your crit % of Lacerate with/without the 3 power charges? You are still using Increased Critical Strikes gem, correct?

Think it's something like 65-70 crit
"
Redbananaz wrote:
"
Buenomars wrote:

With or without the 3 power charges?
"
Buenomars wrote:
"
Redbananaz wrote:
"
Buenomars wrote:

With or without the 3 power charges?

Without
How do you think this build or ele inq in general compares to the (buffed) raider phys sword or dagger version?

I'm seriously thinking of ele inq as league starter, life version that is.
"
harby wrote:
How do you think this build or ele inq in general compares to the (buffed) raider phys sword or dagger version?

I'm seriously thinking of ele inq as league starter, life version that is.

I'm not sure, i feel like the damage potential is higher with inquisitor crit.
Armor w/ Brass Dome or Evasion better if using blade flurry?
Looks like a cool build :)
Do you think i can run this in the BHC? Thanks.
Last edited by meecrobb on Dec 2, 2016, 9:47:40 PM
"
meecrobb wrote:
Looks like a cool build :)
Do you think i can run this in the BHC? Thanks.

I've been doing it all day in BSC. I think you'd really need to focus on a shield and more defense to make it work in HC. It's not too glass, but it plays that way until higher gear levels. You just have to adapt it a bit.

Breaches themselves are incredibly deadly.
El Psy Congroo.
Last edited by Patchumz on Dec 2, 2016, 11:25:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info