[2.6] Life Elemental Lacerate/BladeFlurry Inquisitor, Great clear/Damage (Guardian/Shaper viable)

"
BilliMaster23 wrote:
well I'm planning on using this build for the new league. Won't have access to atziri's acuity for the first few weeks. vaal pact is really out of the way too :/

out of the way? it's literally 1 point away in the evasion version, what skill tree are you looking at?
Last edited by Redbananaz on Nov 24, 2016, 3:01:41 AM
"
Redbananaz wrote:
"
BilliMaster23 wrote:
well I'm planning on using this build for the new league. Won't have access to atziri's acuity for the first few weeks. vaal pact is really out of the way too :/

out of the way? it's literally 1 point away in the evasion version, what skill tree are you looking at?

I'd love to try an armor build :P

My main is an archer evasion based and evasion is very yolo.
"
NSolcz wrote:
Hey All,

So I've been following RedBananaz's build and love it. When Blade Flurry came out, I thought 'this build should be perfect for this''; so I switched out some gems in the 6 link. Multi strike doesn't work with BF, so initially I used BF-WED-Added Cold-Added Lightning-Faster Attacks-Increased Crot Strikes.

Just a simple switch like that makes BF beyond viable (with a level 13 gem). No changes to the tree.

I then experimented with Conc Effect and Increased AoE, and these are my findings after a lot of trial and error.

Main links are BF-WED-Added Cold-Faster Attacks-Increased Crit Strikes. Keep a blue socket open for switching out the following:

Increased AoE - This is absolutely CRAZY with BF. It makes the relatively short ranged skill able to just about off-screen mobs. Your tooltip should say 4-5k, but you cannot go by this. The AoE DPS feels double that of lacerate. Absolutely insane clear speed as well.

Conc Effect - Conc Effect makes this skill much shorter range, however I believe you get an additional 25-30% DPS. Use this for melting single targets.

That being said, I've been leaving increased AoE in for bosses as well because the added safety of much more range is more valuable to me than more DPS. Personal preference.

As far as the tree; I made some changes to get more crit chance (level 92 currently). I did this because the crit damage on BF seems to be insane. With a few points reworked I'm not at 70% crit chance and 400% multi (with golem and P charges). 55% in hideout.

Some good points:

- AoE is insane for this skill. We have already gotten some through the skill tree for lacerate, but I will look to see if we can grab any more nodes.
- This skill scales elemental damage VERY well.
- APS is very important here as well. Without making any changes I managed to sit at 6.5 APS. With added cold, I'm either freezing, critting, or killing mobs before they can hit me.
- For playstyle, I found the best way to use the skill is to hold down attack button for clearing, and hold (until full stack of charges) and release on bosses or rates. This allows maximum damage.

In summary, this skill is totally crazy with this build. My DPS feels tripled that of lacerate. I am able to kill T15 Kaom in 10 seconds. Great single target, and amazing clear speed. Can't go wrong.

I'm unsure how to post my tree on mobile, but my characters are public if anyone is interested. Character: Jaagarr.

Awesome. Do you think they will nerf BF for the next league though? I really loved this build for essence and want to try out BF for the new league and follow a similar setup here
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Why not Queen of the Forest for the evasion version?

I'll definitely start Breach league with this build (:
"
dANNY187 wrote:
Why not Queen of the Forest for the evasion version?

I'll definitely start Breach league with this build (:

It's up to you what to use, Queen of the forest should work fine.
"
monkuar wrote:
Awesome. Do you think they will nerf BF for the next league though? I really loved this build for essence and want to try out BF for the new league and follow a similar setup here
They already nerfed it, the details are in the patch notes. Still should be quite powerful even with the nerf as we all knew it wouldn't stay tuned the way it is.
Last edited by 13isLucky on Dec 1, 2016, 3:55:57 PM
Nice build bro. Btw, how do you deal with reflect? With all those damage its not impossible to instagib to reflect especially when dodge/eva fails you.
"
tacata69 wrote:
Nice build bro. Btw, how do you deal with reflect? With all those damage its not impossible to instagib to reflect especially when dodge/eva fails you.

Vinktar + vaal pact
"
13isLucky wrote:
"
monkuar wrote:
They already nerfed it, the details are in the patch notes. Still should be quite powerful even with the nerf as we all knew it wouldn't stay tuned the way it is.

Wow genius. I made that post before those patch notes were released.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Dec 1, 2016, 4:33:42 PM
Pretty cool looking build, do you think it's a practical league starter?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info