Removed

So I had a thought but not really sure how it all works...
So I leveled a Golemancer (currently 73) not great gear just hanging around 8k effective life and chillin in low tier maps just annihlating everything. Super fun build until I got the Infernal Mantle drop off a tier 2 boss.
If you use Infernal Mantle with the flame golems does 15% of the fire turn to chaos on the golem? Becuase if so i would rather take the -190hp -200es haha
"
Michaelrrox wrote:
So I had a thought but not really sure how it all works...
So I leveled a Golemancer (currently 73) not great gear just hanging around 8k effective life and chillin in low tier maps just annihlating everything. Super fun build until I got the Infernal Mantle drop off a tier 2 boss.
If you use Infernal Mantle with the flame golems does 15% of the fire turn to chaos on the golem? Becuase if so i would rather take the -190hp -200es haha

Those sort of stats only apply to minions if it clearly says they do on the item.
"
Those sort of stats only apply to minions if it clearly says they do on the item.

See thats what I thought but I had this weird urge and had to ask haha
So how did you rip? What went wrong in your build?
"

I ripped to Tul in his breach domain due to carelessness. I was standing directly in front of him while trying to leap slam across him from the projectile cone, but because the cone chills, the leap was too late. Was a late night yolo moment. I thought if I stood on top of him it'd be easier to avoid the cone, but it fucking shredded me in under 2 seconds.

What's wrong with the build is that I didn't roll Elementalist!

Minions get wrecked by Tul, and they were starting to get wrecked in high damage mod T13+ maps. Elemental damage immunity is too valuable (especially for a build like this without available mana to resummon the golems), and it also allows for the use of an aura other than Purity of Elements (like discipline, which is huge). Having that extra golem is really nice for leveling pre Anima Stone too. +1 golems is really nice in general.

Moving minion points towards jewels sockets should bring golem regen to between 10-12% which coupled with Elemental immunity should prevent them from ripping at all.

I gotta wait on an RMA'd PSU before I can play again, but I'm pumped to continue my Elementalist and update the guide when the time comes.

Last edited by SuccYE on Jan 5, 2017, 4:44:43 AM
why not just respec the ascendancy ? ( edit : because you died , ok )
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jan 5, 2017, 4:41:07 AM
"
"

I ripped to Tul in his breach domain due to carelessness. I was standing directly in front of him while trying to leap slam across him from the projectile cone, but because the cone chills, the leap was too late. Was a late night yolo moment. I thought if I stood on top of him it'd be easier to avoid the cone, but it fucking shredded me in under 2 seconds.

What's wrong with the build is that I didn't roll Elementalist!

Minions get wrecked by Tul, and they were starting to get wrecked in high damage mod T13+ maps. Elemental damage immunity is too valuable (especially for a build like this without available mana to resummon the golems), and it also allows for the use of an aura other than Purity of Elements (like discipline, which is huge). Having that extra golem is really nice for leveling pre Anima Stone too. +1 golems is really nice in general.

Moving minion points towards jewels sockets should bring golem regen to between 10-12% which coupled with Elemental immunity should prevent them from ripping at all.

I gotta wait on an RMA'd PSU before I can play again, but I'm pumped to continue my Elementalist and update the guide when the time comes.

Thank you for the explanation. I need to change my ascendancy to Elementalist.
"
Thank you for the explanation. I need to change my ascendancy to Elementalist.

Probably for the best! And you really only need 2 nodes too, Liege of Primordial and Paragon of Calamity. The other nodes provide little to no benefit to the build.

Another thing with Elementalist that I forgot to mention is that because you can now grab Discipline instead of Purity of Elements, CI becomes a much more viable option.
Last edited by SuccYE on Jan 5, 2017, 10:08:57 PM
I like Elementalist so much, changed the NEC tag to ELEM. Also added an Elementalist tree as well as skill gems section.
"
I like Elementalist so much, changed the NEC tag to ELEM. Also added an Elementalist tree as well as skill gems section.

I'm loving Elem as well. The phase run + Victario's Charity combo is really good so far, especially when in tough breach where mobs chasing me like maniac. I just use 5-8sec phase run and mobs drop aggros on me. So useful and extra mobility as well. I'm just not confident to add the +1 curse ring yet since my other gears are not that great.

Oh and Vaal Summon Skeleton has been really useful within breaches and boss fights. They're strong meat shields. With Victario's Charity + Necro Aegis, they buff each other really quickly and provide me infinite phase run within breaches and boss fights. No one even targets me lul.

I'm lv80 right now and so far it looks really strong build. I need to put more points on jewel sockets for dmg boost and then I think I can even challenge high tier maps + end game bosses.

Check my char's profile and provide me any feedbacks. The char name is LongAndThickAsBreach
Last edited by YouMustHaveNoLife on Jan 7, 2017, 4:08:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info