Removed

"
"
Echon9ne wrote:
i open breaches with this build and 9 times out of 10 the breaches just reck all 11 pets =/

I only ever experienced that with breaches in confined spaces, when the ground AoE effects would stack up. Are you not using convocation to reposition minions?

On cool down yeah. !st the zombies go then the flame golems. The only one left is the rock
"
Echon9ne wrote:
"
"
Echon9ne wrote:
i open breaches with this build and 9 times out of 10 the breaches just reck all 11 pets =/

I only ever experienced that with breaches in confined spaces, when the ground AoE effects would stack up. Are you not using convocation to reposition minions?

On cool down yeah. !st the zombies go then the flame golems. The only one left is the rock

No idea why that's happening then
Started using Spirit Offering and it helps a lot with breaches.

Any room for the Primordial might gem for aggressive golems?
"
Echon9ne wrote:
Started using Spirit Offering and it helps a lot with breaches.

Any room for the Primordial might gem for aggressive golems?

I would exchange it with a Harmony jewel, or the next closest jewel slot is 3 points, by the big health cluster in middle of tree.
First of all, i like that build pretty much. And its nice to see that the build works well without primordial might.

So i got a problem understanding how it works, like when im counting i can only summon 4 golems.

1 by yourself
2 with Clayshapers
and 1 with the anima stone

now the question is: What am i missing ?

Edit : Well, Case closed. Anima Stone grants 2 golems while u have 3 primordial jewels
Last edited by FaiLaMpLaTZ on Jan 1, 2017, 5:52:32 PM
Hm, this jewels are really expensive.
Last edited by the_Arkain on Jan 1, 2017, 6:23:25 PM
"
the_Arkain wrote:
Hm, this jewels are really expensive.

Yeah and they only seem to be rising in price, unfortunately. GGG buffed golems too much. I've since edited the guide but last league I was using 3 flame golems and 3 spectres, which is an ok option until you're able to afford the jewels. I'll do a small write up near the top about it for those interested.
I'll be playing this build again, this time using 3 spectres until the Anima Stone and 4 golems with Elementalist. Elementalist doesn't offer any minion damage BUT its got +1 to golems and most importantly, elemental damage immunity. I believe these factors makes Elementalist superior to Necromancer for this build but we'll see for certain soon.
Last edited by SuccYE on Jan 2, 2017, 1:22:23 AM
"
I'll be playing this build again, this time using 3 spectres until the Anima Stone and 4 golems with Elementalist. Elementalist doesn't offer any minion damage BUT its got +1 to golems and most importantly, elemental damage immunity. I believe these factors makes Elementalist superior to Necromancer for this build but we'll see for certain soon.

elemental damage immunity is kind of useless.. Level 21 golem doesn't die much by itself with harmonies especially, and if you manage to get empower 4 then your golems will almost never die (shaper and guardians tested, 33k hp). Elementalist sounds more like poor man's golem build.
"
Sunw1sh wrote:
"

elemental damage immunity is kind of useless.. Level 21 golem doesn't die much by itself with harmonies especially, and if you manage to get empower 4 then your golems will almost never die (shaper and guardians tested, 33k hp). Elementalist sounds more like poor man's golem build.

Last I played, golems were beginning to rip every 5 maps or so to breaches with high damage map mods. I only had a 5 link without empower but I'd prefer the immunity over disabling buffs to resummon when they rip. I'll also add 2 more jewel sockets for more Harmony jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info