Removed

Updated
I am gonna give this a shot always liked the idea of using golems on a summoner
"
Yatunic wrote:
I am gonna give this a shot always liked the idea of using golems on a summoner

Golems are really strong this league, they all got damage buffs and the Primordial jewels. Golem summoners aren't hipster anymore!
so we only include spectres in the build until we can get up to 5 golems? or do we keep them at that point too
"
Yatunic wrote:
so we only include spectres in the build until we can get up to 5 golems? or do we keep them at that point too

I removed spectres entirely for 2.5. If you watched the video at the top, that was for 2.4 when golems were a lot weaker. I used only 3 golems and 6 zombies from 41 to 85 in this league before I could afford the Primordial jewels and it felt stronger than my 2.4 build.

If you still want spectres though, just add bones of ullr boots.
Budget? Those gems cost 4ex a piece.
"
Chimmy81 wrote:

really fun build but expensive af.

Anima stone and 3 primordial for your skilltree ~8ex

most ppl will never play this build at full potential.

ps. why no beacon of corruption? Ziggy said in his vid that its really strong dps
Last edited by N4K3D on Dec 14, 2016, 7:26:59 AM
"
N4K3D wrote:
"
Chimmy81 wrote:

really fun build but expensive af.

Anima stone and 3 primordial for your skilltree ~8ex

most ppl will never play this build at full potential.

ps. why no beacon of corruption? Ziggy said in his vid that its really strong dps

Beacon of Corruption is strong if you're stacking Primordial Might's and constantly resummoning the golems, but this build doesn't have the mana capacity to resummon Flame golems during a fight and the Might jewels are expensive.

I played up to 85 before I could afford an anima stone, using only 3 golems and it didn't have any problems. If you're using 3 golems, it's budget. Anima stone + 3 Primordial Harmony's is 5ex and 10c, not 8, but you're right that it's no longer budget if you have the anima stone.
Last edited by SuccYE on Dec 14, 2016, 9:37:11 AM
build really interest, but 5ex for starting doing better expensive af.
really like how build looks, but impress how it works but cost.... too big to fresh player, and as would growing and growing
Few things that stand out as odd for the build:

Commander of Darkness with only 1 Aura? You should at least have an additional L1 Clarity in there. Each additional aura gives 10% damage and 5% cast speed which is significant. However you have a BL CoH setup with GMP instead of a 2nd curse on it? That doesn't make much sense. Shift a curse from blasphemy onto the CoH setup and ditch GMP, it's incredibly unnecessary with BL. If you really want to cover the whole screen you are literally right beside 25% increase AoE nodes on your tree, pick them up. All this frees up another aura slot for you along with the clarity that's 20% damage and 10% cast speed.

No charge generation for your minions? Not having necromantic aegis + victario's charity means you are loosing 600% crit chance, 12% MORE damage, 45% cast speed, and 15% movement speed for you minions. Dropping a clayshaper for the shield even though you lose a golem you gain back far more. The other option being spectre+Blood magic+carnage chieftain but that's only frenzy charges which is nice but not having power charges as well when using flame golems is a significant dps loss. Minion damage double dips with ignites and along with temp chains is super important for killing higher HP stuff quickly.

Other than that looks ok, the stone golem along with the fire ones using harmony gems is pretty interesting. I'm pretty sure using 3x eminence with an additional flame golem would be higher dps though you do lose the bit of regen and taunt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info