Removed

"
Lacceh wrote:
Poison?

Yeah, scales with minion damage and the zombies do 100% physical. Also benefits from temp chains.
But what's the point? The purpose of zombies is to soak damage, that's it.
"
Lacceh wrote:
But what's the point? The purpose of zombies is to soak damage, that's it.

I use 1 stone golem, 2 flame so a damage or utility support link on zombies is better for me. If someone were to use 3 flame, fortify would be best.
Last edited by SuccYE on Sep 21, 2016, 3:00:26 AM
"
Can you show me ascendancy tree? and how about bandits?
Ty for build :)

Oops I missed this

Ascendancy tree stuff is on either the passive trees or you could view it from the character profile.
Bandits are OAK / kill / kill, I'll add it to the main post.

Fuck it, I should add ascendancy skill progression too.

Last edited by SuccYE on Sep 21, 2016, 3:34:37 AM
Hi, very cool idea with golems. I use 2 clayshapers, but I want to use 3 lightning golems + Stygian revenants spectres. Do you think it will be viable? thanks in advance
"
ghostINsky wrote:
Hi, very cool idea with golems. I use 2 clayshapers, but I want to use 3 lightning golems + Stygian revenants spectres. Do you think it will be viable? thanks in advance

For sure, I haven't used stygians yet myself but I've heard their damage is really good. The lightning golem casts a temporary aura adding lightning damage to allies attacks and spells though, which would fuck over your EE. Maybe the extreme damage from stygians could compensate for the loss of EE.

Lightning golems and stygians use the same links too (same links as in this build), I think it should work fine for you.

Post a vid after you make it? I just looked up stygian damage and it's almost 3 times higher than flame sentinels. I kind of want to try this out next time, but I've heard that stygian AI can be wonky, and I haven't heard anything about lightning golem AI. AoE clear could also be weaker, I just don't know enough about stygians.

If I were to do this myself, I would use flame golems with stygians, and use freezing pulse to apply EE. That way you can still use EE, and your flame golems would compensate for lack of AoE on stygians, if there is any at all. Swap flammability for elemental weakness too.
Last edited by SuccYE on Sep 21, 2016, 4:26:46 PM
Will update the guide whenever I get high level on HC in 2.5

Changes I have in mind are:

Removing spectres
Removing spectre jewel
Removing bones of ullr

Adding 3 primordial harmony jewels + the anime stone

Altering tree to accommodate 4th jewel slot

With the damage buff to fire golems, spectres are no longer necessary. Without bones of ullr, filling out stats and resistances becomes super easy so may add a unique armor/jewellery piece in somewhere. Not sure what to grab just yet.
Last edited by SuccYE on Dec 12, 2016, 5:30:31 PM
I wait for update :)
I'm having fun with this build as my first summoner, just hit 60 and Merc on BHC. Look forward to the updates, keep it up :) Really liking it.
"
ShaunO wrote:
I'm having fun with this build as my first summoner, just hit 60 and Merc on BHC. Look forward to the updates, keep it up :) Really liking it.

Good to hear!

"
I wait for update :)

If you wanna start it now, the only changes I'm making are removing everything related to spectres. I've reached lvl 84 so far with just 3 golems and 6 zombies but I'm waiting to update until grabbing the expensive anima stone and testing it. Hopefully will be updated later today.
Last edited by SuccYE on Dec 12, 2016, 4:45:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info