[2.5][Assassin]Dual DoT Kondo's Pride Crit Build [HC/SC] Atziri/Uber lab/T16 viable

I just ran merciless labyrinth 7 times, no luck :S. It's so boring ..
Trying to get the enchant on my goldcap.
Last edited by MarlonB on Nov 22, 2016, 3:55:37 PM
Wouldn't the fortify support be a better choice here over melee damage on full life?

If you sub in fortify, that will only provide your totems with fortify on melee hit, not you.

Melee damage on full life is a much stronger option, and it's going to be active most of the time if you're playing a hybrid build that protects your max life with an ES shield.
So whats the 6link?
Is it better to place increased crit chance instead of added fire for example?

Playing this build on BHC, 78lvl right now. Easy solo merci lab on 75lvl. 8.2k ES, i think its possible to do about 9-9.5k ES with decent body and helmet.
I'm also using orb of storm + pc on crit + aoe + faster casting for generating 3 power charges.
Spoiler

"
Blendight wrote:
So whats the 6link?
Is it better to place increased crit chance instead of added fire for example?

Increase crit damage is much better.
As the 1st hit is almost garanteed to be crit,and bleeding can not be stacked,
all we need is one big hit instead of several smaller crits.

AFD is a very bad option because fire damage is not counted in bleeding or poison damage calculation.

"
Maxjke3h wrote:
Playing this build on BHC, 78lvl right now. Easy solo merci lab on 75lvl. 8.2k ES, i think its possible to do about 9-9.5k ES with decent body and helmet.
I'm also using orb of storm + pc on crit + aoe + faster casting for generating 3 power charges.
Spoiler

It's definately possible to reach 11k+ es with decent gears and discipline.
My char in 2.4 has 10k+ es with lv19 discipline,and my gears were not even so gg items.
Nice ES gear!

I'm struggling to get a decent 6L chest with high ES ... because i can't afford it :)
Also I think i'm still to focussed on damage, where i should be investing more in ES.

This is what i'm running with now:

Not sure why, but my tooltip dps is only at about 10k.

My character is relativisticPride and here is my profile

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/helgi/characters

My passive tree is on the verge of switching to CI when I have the gear so it might not be the most optimal one but since I have a 5L 319% Kondo's, I would have thought my dps would be higher.

Any ideas? I am only using a single jewel, is that it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info