[2.5][Assassin]Dual DoT Kondo's Pride Crit Build [HC/SC] Atziri/Uber lab/T16 viable

"
JokerGore wrote:
Hey i am currently leveling up this build and wanted to know what you thought about going life with Belly of the Beast and Devoto's Devotion. I am planning on mainly using this build to farm uber lab. Any thoughts?

Also what order do you recommend taking Ascension nodes? Thanks

For Ascension nodes i will recommend Ambush->Assassinate->Noxious Strike->Toxic Delivery.

I think life based build would be good in uber lab farming.
May need a marble amulet to get some regen as we don't have much spare points to invest on life regen.

I'm going CI myself now.
The damage spike in end game map could easily go 7-8k high,
and even with life based we would not have much armour to mitigate damage,
all we can rely on is raw eHP.
Last edited by jrsyn on Sep 20, 2016, 7:32:33 PM
"
Drdragon wrote:
any updates on this build? Have you tried shaper or uber atziri? What about void heart with this build?

Don't have much time to play these days.
But i will try shaper and uber atziri later definately.
Wouldn't bloodlust be a good support considering Kondo's?
How's this build for budget?? Like for 4 link instead of 5
A 5L Chest is 1 C so i would call a 5L setup budget friendly ;D
Does voidheart works with this build or does it need to attack directly with weapon to proc bleed and poison ?

Also what is your crit chance ? I feel like my crit chance with all crit nodes is kinda lacking and that it won't proc bleed that often as I would like.

But I absolutely love leveling this build so far.
"
Haseo666 wrote:
Does voidheart works with this build or does it need to attack directly with weapon to proc bleed and poison ?

Also what is your crit chance ? I feel like my crit chance with all crit nodes is kinda lacking and that it won't proc bleed that often as I would like.

My crit chance is 27%(40%+ if switch to crit chance gem but don't feel the necessity to push dps in most encouters.).Diamond flask would help a lot if you think more crit is needed.
"
jrsyn wrote:
"
Haseo666 wrote:

My crit chance is 27%(40%+ if switch to crit chance gem but don't feel the necessity to push dps in most encouters.).Diamond flask would help a lot if you think more crit is needed.

Ok thank you, my crit is 31% without that 4sec placement buff so I guess it's ok.

Also does accuracy affects my totems or should I pay some attention to it ? I have currently only 80% hit chance.
"
Haseo666 wrote:
"
jrsyn wrote:
"
Haseo666 wrote:

Ok thank you, my crit is 31% without that 4sec placement buff so I guess it's ok.

Also does accuracy affects my totems or should I pay some attention to it ? I have currently only 80% hit chance.

Yes accuracy does affect totems,get a few accuracy from rings/helm/glove would improve the dps a lot.
My chance to hit is 85% in T15 map FYI.
@jrsyn
Okay, thanks for your help. I did some major gear upgrades and I had a hard time deciding if I should go CI or Life and went life in the end since I find it more enjoyable. Do you think CI is better for end game or can both work just fine ? So far I got only to T13.

This is my current essence league gear. What do you think should be my next upgrade ?

Last edited by Haseo666 on Sep 26, 2016, 5:34:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info