[2.5][Assassin]Dual DoT Kondo's Pride Crit Build [HC/SC] Atziri/Uber lab/T16 viable

Really nice build, any update lately?
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
TL;DR
After first char in current league which was GodNova (90lvl icenova/flame surge hp build T13 max) I decided to make famous pathfinder BV. With massive luck i manage to buy 6l shav and other gear and made with it 91lvl (4ex drop in 2 days 2ex/day on t3-t4 maps/vaal area and t15 in party AND in this party i called ex drop for myself!!!!!1!1!11111!1! at the beggining of the map i said "ex for me" and i got exalt drop 0.0)

I was thinking about something hipster and started building assasin dual strike but at ~30 lvl it wasn't very promising and rerolled to this build. Looks very promising but im going CI since CI is unbalanced. ATM 69lvl and preparing gear.
/TL;DR

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IDEA
I have few questions and my opinion. First at all im thinking about going LL with 6l shav and add double curse setup vul+enfeeble at the beggining and reroll to vul+temp chain or warlords mark for leech+endurance charges for MORE DAMAGE. If LL build wont work maybe going CI anyway im still thinking about double curse setup passing out arctic armor or discipline.
/IDEA

Ill post my gear when i buy everything that's ready :)
Let me know what do you thinking about my idea and let me know maybe someone modified this build i would love to know how u like to play with it.

Szafka
May RNGesus be with you!
I specced to this build last week and am liking it (I love totem builds).

I couldn't afford a 6-link, so got a 5-link Kondo instead.
I use a 6-link chest, but can't roll 3 reds on it (burned through 160 chroms). So instead of melee damage on full live i added poison to it and concentrated + increased area of effect. What i'm not really sure of though ... will the mods from Kondo apply to the totem when i have the warchief gem in the chest, not the sword?

Also, I vaguely remember life leech not working when damage is done from Totem?
"
jrsyn wrote:

-Melee damage on full life gives the more damage bonus as long as you are full life yourself.
Totem life doesn't matter.

Do you know that? or did you just believe the tooltip? and if so can you please tell me the source, thanks

IGN: Volki
"
Pniz wrote:
"
jrsyn wrote:

-Melee damage on full life gives the more damage bonus as long as you are full life yourself.
Totem life doesn't matter.

Do you know that? or did you just believe the tooltip? and if so can you please tell me the source, thanks

it was tested and confirmed so.

Source:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1658799#p13260142
"
MarlonB wrote:
I specced to this build last week and am liking it (I love totem builds).

I couldn't afford a 6-link, so got a 5-link Kondo instead.
I use a 6-link chest, but can't roll 3 reds on it (burned through 160 chroms). So instead of melee damage on full live i added poison to it and concentrated + increased area of effect. What i'm not really sure of though ... will the mods from Kondo apply to the totem when i have the warchief gem in the chest, not the sword?

Also, I vaguely remember life leech not working when damage is done from Totem?

No worries,the mods on Kondo are global so yes they apply to totem even you have wc gem in the chest.
Otherwise it would read "socketed gem has...."

Also,damage done by totem will not leech life back to yourself
(unless taking the Death's fury ascendcy point of cheiftain or using Trolltimber Spire shield
Last edited by jrsyn on Nov 17, 2016, 9:22:48 AM
"
surVfate wrote:
Really nice build, any update lately?

I'm playing in China mainland server right now and not using this build,
so there wont be any update for a while.
But I will still be more than happy to answer any questions.
I found this weapon the other day.
Nice build!
Lol ... didn't realise i hadn't ascended this character yet :)
Did now, and this thing is rocking! I replaced the poison gem with culling strike, not sure what else to put in.

I have a lot of IIQ and IIR gear, is it true they do nothing in maps? ...read that somewhere. I probably should get some more ES gear and life anyways, bit low on that.
Last edited by MarlonB on Nov 18, 2016, 2:53:44 AM
wouldn't Atziri's disfavor be better for this?
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.

Hardcore to the bone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info