[2.5][Assassin]Dual DoT Kondo's Pride Crit Build [HC/SC] Atziri/Uber lab/T16 viable

Yeah it would be but Kondos is MUCH MUCH cheaper and still great im 86 using this build doing up to T13 pretty easy
At this moment 5L kondos was good but i found cheap 6L kondos and it's made my dps on totem up from 18k to 25k with IAoE and 38k with conc effect. This is my actual setup which i can run easly T15 any mods.
Spoiler

I also tried LL double curse with 6L shav but it wasn't that great since lower ES = glasscanon.
Please advice me what thing from gear i should upgrade first. Im thinking about Belt and gloves.

BIG QUESTION
Does Atziri's Disfavour will be much better than kondo's? I can affort 6L but will it make uber extra better?
May RNGesus be with you!
I use atziri's disfavor on another build (5 linked) and it the amount of extra damage was definitely there, but not nearly as big as I hoped. But a 6 link might very wel deliver that extra insane damage. (I had my main attack @ 6link armor so that's probably why)

Also I'm looking for the pro's and cons for going either hybrid of CI.

What will give you the most durable/survivable char end-game?
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.

Hardcore to the bone.
"
Szafka wrote:
At this moment 5L kondos was good but i found cheap 6L kondos and it's made my dps on totem up from 18k to 25k with IAoE and 38k with conc effect. This is my actual setup which i can run easly T15 any mods.
Spoiler

I also tried LL double curse with 6L shav but it wasn't that great since lower ES = glasscanon.
Please advice me what thing from gear i should upgrade first. Im thinking about Belt and gloves.

BIG QUESTION
Does Atziri's Disfavour will be much better than kondo's? I can affort 6L but will it make uber extra better?

I would suggest to upgrade helm first.The 40% WC damage enchantment is quite huge as it is 2 dip damage.
Also get a high roll AS glove would help a lot in clearing trashes.

Atziri's Disfavour IS better than kondo's but the difference is very merginal.
A prefect rolled Kondo's has (256.2+474.6)/2=365 DPH*1.25 APS,
a prefect rolled Disfavour has (314+421)/2=367 DPH*1.39 APS.

The DPH are almost same.Disfavour gets more damage due to the higher APS.
But as bleeding cannot be stacked,APS would not matter so much in our dot build.

The APS,+2 support gems and +2 range does help in clearing speed though.

Furthermore,A prefect rolled 6L Kondo's cost 4-6 ex,
and a prefect rolled 6L Disfavour would cost 100 ex.
(no one will sell max rolled Disfavour without 6L it)
Last edited by jrsyn on Nov 20, 2016, 7:32:04 AM
"
Hellskin wrote:
I use atziri's disfavor on another build (5 linked) and it the amount of extra damage was definitely there, but not nearly as big as I hoped. But a 6 link might very wel deliver that extra insane damage. (I had my main attack @ 6link armor so that's probably why)

Also I'm looking for the pro's and cons for going either hybrid of CI.

What will give you the most durable/survivable char end-game?

Definately CI.CI gives much higher EHP and chaos-immune which helps a lot in high tier maps.
The only reason to go hybrid is it's budget friendly.

The chaotic ground/damage in red maps is really a pain of ass if you go hybrid.,
and you would lose the damage burst from MPD on full life when taking chaos damage.

Kondos works great cuz it is so budget, but no questions about it Disfavour is just a better weapon That being said yeah enjoy trying to buy one with good rolls Kondos will carry you all the way
I'v gotto get 20 orbs of regrets and an onyx amulet I guess. Helped Oak @ normal.

Will go CI later on
Life is pleasant. Death is peaceful. It's the transition that's troublesome.

Hardcore to the bone.
"
jrsyn wrote:
"
Szafka wrote:
Spoiler

BIG QUESTION

I would suggest to upgrade helm first.The 40% WC damage enchantment is quite huge as it is 2 dip damage.
Also get a high roll AS glove would help a lot in clearing trashes.

Atziri's Disfavour IS better than kondo's but the difference is very merginal.
A prefect rolled Kondo's has (256.2+474.6)/2=365 DPH*1.25 APS,
a prefect rolled Disfavour has (314+421)/2=367 DPH*1.39 APS.

The DPH are almost same.Disfavour gets more damage due to the higher APS.
But as bleeding cannot be stacked,APS would not matter so much in our dot build.

The APS,+2 support gems and +2 range does help in clearing speed though.

Furthermore,A prefect rolled 6L Kondo's cost 4-6 ex,
and a prefect rolled 6L Disfavour would cost 100 ex.
(no one will sell max rolled Disfavour without 6L it)

I made as you suggest and found decent gloves and helmet. Well there was a problem with helmet because i found only 5-8 helmets with WC dmg mod on it and only 2 guys was online. My dps just from 20k to 30k on IAoE and from 30k to almost 50k with conc effect. Here's my new stuff
Spoiler

At this moment ill focus on gems 21l/20%q all
May RNGesus be with you!
How do you get that enchant on the helmet?

Nvm ... found it :)
Last edited by MarlonB on Nov 22, 2016, 1:30:15 PM
"
MarlonB wrote:
How do you get that enchant on the helmet?

Nvm ... found it :)

I was farming "poe.trade" actually check how many helmets like mine is in poe.trade... I found only few and only 2 of them was online. ATM i made around 50+ merc lab for AS/CD on boots without luck :(
May RNGesus be with you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info