Commandment of Winter

"
Head_Less wrote:
I think I made pre 3.0 one of the stongest non crit winter in arena, I built just around it from A to Z. Screenshot was few page before this one.

IT was retarded as fuck and the most funny part about it is before that, I had a deadeyes with just the 30 more ascendancy nod and could already 1 shot anyone under 10k life/es with it.

Point is, it is fun to play around it for some time but whoever is defending this abomination is just bad faith or inbreed.

But hey it is the same with proj max distance or zerphi or elemental penetration or grand spectrum 5% pre-nerf or phy melee bleed pre-death door or trap damage. People in this forum will just defend their own build like rats on cheese and this is why PVP stay broken forever.

weird, because it was never my build.

also, i literally stated that i was playing devil's advocate. also, i literally stated that i thought it could use a nerf. the issue i also numerously stated i had with all this whining is how disproportional it is to the scope of the problem.

TIL: i'm an idiot for thinking kb's explosions are unblockable because their projectiles that i never mentioned are clearly blockable and that i love winter and that it's my build and that's why i keep defending it... (you didn't mention me, but "people" and there's only 2 people on this side, so... i math'd it. figured i'd state this pre-emptively).

forum pvp ftl.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
IceDeal wrote:
KB Explosions can be blocked/Evaded, it's a regular attack who has to check Block/Dodge/Evasion rolls to hit. You only think they are unblockable because they are tons of explosions happening at the same time and in close volleys so there are high chances of multiple successful rolls.

EA/DD/MI... ect are tagged as Secondary Damage and don't have to check any of the defenses rolls to hit. Secondary Damages is an old mechanic mostly used on the first batch of skills created, GGG didn't create a skill using it since years.

Check you facts before going full quote rage.

1. (re: bold), no i only thought they were unblockable because i played an aegis character during beyond and RIP'd to bameth's dd. and then proceeded to die ~only to DD on a later aegis char.

and i thought every explosion was not blockable, because it's more or less what ggg said at the time. then kb was made, and the gem says "explosions" on it, so i figured it worked similarly.

obviously, i'm just the dumbest person alive for thinking that.

2. rage? jesus. yeah, i'm so ragey. it's what i do. i make posts on forums because i'm so angry and the posts make me angry and i rage and it's a great use of my time.

and as far as checking my facts, it's literally what i had just done. you know, when i ASKED about it? haha
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
Last edited by robmafia on Sep 14, 2017, 5:07:09 AM
"
TIL: i'm an idiot for thinking kb's explosions are unblockable because their projectiles that i never mentioned are clearly blockable and that i love winter and that it's my build and that's why i keep defending it...

if it's me you are mentioning, i'm not accusing anyone for anything like for using winter, this is just a game, if you enjoy winning and that's your sole purpose, keep using winter. i used to use winter too while i was active, then i decided not to use cause it kills the fun factor for me. i'm not puritan like mulla. however, it. is. a broken. shit. in. the. game. if somebody denies that i see every right to shit on him or her.

you don't need to justify what you are doing, that makes you come up with nonsense arguments and that is worse than everything imho.

we need to organize tournaments where we ban/exclude some stuff in the game and evolve in time to the point where we feel like satisfied with the rules we have.

i tried to start and establish such movement that in the past, pvp community players are either stupid or just because they are better than average john at their next door they are too cocky about it. so we can't have a fruitful conversation to evolve pvp to something that makes more sense. most of us have ego issues they don't want their ego dildos aka OP build they are using taken away from them.

here i am, with 5kex worth, bored of game and not even have assigned my passive points.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Sep 14, 2017, 5:13:55 AM
"
robmafia wrote:

and as far as checking my facts, it's literally what i had just done. you know, when i ASKED about it? haha

Just saying "I was wrong, thanks for the information" would have been enough but it's the internet I guess.
Seems like we have a ton of Old school HLD players that are unwilling to even look at the 3.0 meta. You are here complaining about winter but I am in arena most of the day and its by far the least of the meta worries. Maybe you should apply your passives and come see whats going on instead of sitting on the forums reminiscing about your old pvp experiences that you hated. The game has changed dramatically and winter is hardly anywhere. Theres like 3 players that even get kills with winter now days. I walk into arena today and all it is, 3 EA zerphis fighting eachother and no one else can even come close to the center because they can hardly kill eachother but all their fuses are stacking on top of everyone else who isnt zerphis and insta killing them. Ya lets keep talking about winter tho.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
"
Seems like we have a ton of Old school HLD players that are unwilling to even look at the 3.0 meta. You are here complaining about winter but I am in arena most of the day and its by far the least of the meta worries. Maybe you should apply your passives and come see whats going on instead of sitting on the forums reminiscing about your old pvp experiences that you hated. The game has changed dramatically and winter is hardly anywhere. Theres like 3 players that even get kills with winter now days. I walk into arena today and all it is, 3 EA zerphis fighting eachother and no one else can even come close to the center because they can hardly kill eachother but all their fuses are stacking on top of everyone else who isnt zerphis and insta killing them. Ya lets keep talking about winter tho.

bro before 3.0 you wanted to come in sarn with a 15 GS build and since you came back in HLD the only thing you brought on the table is winter, copying magma/fireball with markusz cast speed trick/CWC and build of the week meta golems.

At this point I don t think you are even remotely close to be able to criticize zerphis abusers and it is clear you are biased in favor of winter.

Cmon be honest for once, Winter is fucking broken (and yes Zerphi is even more but that s not the thread title).
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Sep 14, 2017, 6:40:26 AM
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
"

yea in the absence of KeilC, me and harley they seem to be spreading like mushrooms in dead forest.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Head_Less wrote:
"

bro before 3.0 you wanted to come in sarn with a 15 GS build and since you came back in HLD the only thing you brought on the table is winter, copying magma/fireball with markusz cast speed trick/CWC and build of the week meta golems.

At this point I don t think you are even remotely close to be able to criticize zerphis abusers and it is clear you are biased in favor of winter.

Cmon be honest for once, Winter is fucking broken (and yes Zerphi is even more but that s not the thread title).

You have no idea what your talking about. I never used legacy GS. copying magma orb fireball? Man you sound salty af. Have you even played against me in sarn? Probably not, too busy on forums complaining. No ones fireball is like mine. Really doubt markusz will EVER have the firepower I have with cwc. Hes more like one of the dudes abusing cwc and the reason it got nerfed. No dps investment all tankyness. I am almost all dps and AoE investment. No one has a fireballer like me, its funny that you think you know what your talking about. "You 2 use Cwc and fireball/magma orb, You copied his build". If only there was enough skills in this game for each individual to have their own skill and build. GGG please make 15 million more skills fast.

If you arent complaining about zerphis you dont know shit about the current meta. If y ou think winter is even close to top 3 PvP breaking mechanics you dont pvp. No one is sitting in the center of sarn kill everyone with winter but theres quite a few players playing ONE BUILD WHICH IS. STOP BY AND CHECK SOMETIME M8.
I Stream PvP Twitch.tv/GrindcoreTHRALL
THE STORY OF MY Descent into the Abysmal Afterlife( HC to SC, too Stronk!)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/346754
PK massacre, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldz09uBZ-ug
Last edited by GrindcoreTHRALL on Sep 14, 2017, 11:16:46 AM
double post

Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Sep 14, 2017, 1:23:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info