Commandment of Winter

needless to say shin, any bear trap + cc trivializes your build or hot builds. you guys better get juggernauts and face the consequences of having less flask charges imho. you wouldnt lose much power for sure by going jugg.

</offtopic>

ahfack to the rescue. mail to GGG. i'll do by my own alone if no one is joining
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Last edited by Rupenus on Sep 14, 2016, 3:09:48 AM
I recommend letting league die down a bit first. Sometimes the timing is as important as the content
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
The problem is when glove enchants like commandment of winter start interacting with global projectile bonuses.

Wear 2x snakepit rings and quaff the shaper flask, then you spit out 5 commandment of winter?
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
"
Vhlad wrote:

Wear 2x snakepit rings and quaff the shaper flask, then you spit out 5 commandment of winter?

Apparently, it seems to scale with spell dmg, cold dmg, area dmg and projectile damage. According to the wiki the speed is constant but the maximal range is 150 units like every other projectiles.
"
Vhlad wrote:
The problem is when glove enchants like commandment of winter start interacting with global projectile bonuses.

Not bad. Just need a new unique flask that reduces global cooldowns by 100% during flask effect, play a fucking pathfinder again with scolds and reliably cast that shit all over the place for extra cancer.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
To be honest it's not too bad if you play a ranged build but that's another insult to the few mad people trying to play melee (if Molten Shell, Tempest Shield, Guardian, cwdt AB/Vortex,ect... wasn't enough).
"
IceDeal wrote:
To be honest it's not too bad if you play a ranged build but that's another insult to the few mad people trying to play melee (if Molten Shell, Tempest Shield, Guardian, cwdt AB/Vortex,ect... wasn't enough).

I'd venture to say tempest shield fucks everyone anally almost equally. Just charge like a dumb shit at whoever's aiming at you. Trigger CWDT + flamedash. You're in the guy's face. Who needs a main spell when you can kill people passively anyway.

/triggered as fuck.

#deletetempestshield
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:

I'd venture to say tempest shield fucks everyone anally almost equally. Just charge like a dumb shit at whoever's aiming at you. Trigger CWDT + flamedash. You're in the guy's face. Who needs a main spell when you can kill people passively anyway.

/triggered as fuck.

#deletetempestshield

Lol, seems you weren't around when tempest range was unlimited and was hitting you for every single hit.
"
IceDeal wrote:
"
Simplesim45 wrote:

/triggered as fuck.

#deletetempestshield

Lol, seems you weren't around when tempest range was unlimited and was hitting you for every single hit.

That sounds like someone spicing up his bowl of cancer with a few spoonfuls of aids.
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
IceDeal wrote:

/triggered as fuck.

#deletetempestshield

Or you know, defences have a use after all...

Looks like you found another counter for your build.

Well-rounded builds with enough bcr don't get hurt that much from TS. It was your choice to use none for maximum meta secondary damage exploit.
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info