Commandment of Winter

"
1Tokimeki2003 wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
I won't take much time of you, cause its obvious.

can we have a pvp scaling for commandment of winter ffs?

there was a guy in sarn arena, he has probably the weakest flameblast ive ever seen, he couldnt be able to even hit me for 5k life with full flameblast. i was picking easy wins vs him in arena then something happened.

and guess what?

his decree one shotted me from 9k total HP pool. i thought it was molten shell first. i swapped to full ele dmg to see what is going on. this happened many times after.

my jaw dropped off... seriously... this is ridiculous.

salt salt salt

I wasn't going to let you know this, but since this thread's been active for so long . . .

I think this may have been my fault, I lent a guy my 16 Grand spectrum ;) W/ a Guide~

/doing the devils work.

the guy was russian.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
MAYBE SHE SPEAKS RUSSIAN, YOU DON'T KNOW

;)
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
so look like the new rings with +1 proj work on winter?. Hiderunningmancurrency seems to use it coz his winters are triple proj Oo
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
so look like the new rings with +1 proj work on winter?. Hiderunningmancurrency seems to use it coz his winters are triple proj Oo

+1 proj ring?

people use dying sun to multiply commandment of winters
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
He is talking about snakepit http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Snakepit

It should work indeed as Winter is a spell.
Are you guys insinuating that it's possible to have a five shot winter?
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
5-projectiles Commandment of winter is what the game needs.

Didn't read the thread, no doubt someone already said "currently CoW is balanced; it's on the good spot atm".
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
Probably the same people who still use overpowered shit like EA/LA

I think it's mostly dependant on your build. That's why even my Decree version of it was so powerful. Gotta love it :D
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Last edited by I_am_Upset on Sep 19, 2016, 1:02:11 AM
//Double post, whoops!
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Last edited by I_am_Upset on Sep 18, 2016, 9:24:27 PM
Remind me why lab enchants or ascendancies should be allowed in PvP at all?
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info