[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

What do you think guys about Void Battery in this build? Worth or not ?
"
DrWafer wrote:
Can you break down those dps numbers? It seems like you would need to have 238% increased cast speed to get your base DPS.

And the ignite damage also seems absurdly high. For a single target, you only get a single stack (no benefit from multiple totems). You get 30% less damage off the top because of totem penalty and likely another 75% less damage because the build has no resistance lowering. In that case you would need 426% increased elemental damage, which seems impossible.

The numbers where pulled from the effective dps calc linked in the first post.
I'll double check them again.

Just double checked and the numbers in the left-most window were accurate.
It is showing the dps of a 10 stage flameblast with my power charges going, all 3 totems out and Instruments of virtue.

I'm playing this on an inquisitor.
Last edited by Dissever on Dec 27, 2016, 4:09:34 PM
"
DrWafer wrote:
Can you break down those dps numbers? It seems like you would need to have 238% increased cast speed to get your base DPS.

And the ignite damage also seems absurdly high. For a single target, you only get a single stack (no benefit from multiple totems). You get 30% less damage off the top because of totem penalty and likely another 75% less damage because the build has no resistance lowering. In that case you would need 426% increased elemental damage, which seems impossible.

Underlined part is incorrect.

"Inevitable Judgement

Critical Strikes ignore Enemy Elemental Resistances
Non-Critical Strikes Penetrate 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances"

From Inquisitor ascendancy.
Hello just wondering anyone tried playing around with the ascendancies sanctify and pious path coupled with zealous oath for a safer and tankier build? Would it make much difference in numbers?
Hi, I followed the build but i got the Tukohama fortress and I'm stuck because of the blood magic thing. I don't know what to change in my Tree to make it work. I only have 14 refund points and I'm level 79. With the shield and discipline i only have 2000HP and 1961 Energy shield. I tried on easy maps and it seems ok but a bit slow, i need advices to optimize it. It seems that crit is less necessary.
Last edited by Enucleide on Dec 27, 2016, 6:31:42 PM
"
kaelthai wrote:
"
SuizideFF wrote:
Hello,

I switched to CI yesterday i Have 6k es(which is better than 4k Life) but how the hell do you Leech es back?

Well you don't really need to leech any ES back but without the voidbringer gloves (15-20 es on kill) you will be playing defensively for the most part. That's what I play like in higher tier maps. Especially if it's a map with at least some extra damage or crit mods I usually put down totems and use whirling blades for the increased cast speed or fortify buff if you can get away with it. You do depend on your flasks a lot for defense (especially rumi's if you can afford it)

If you really feel you need leech you can get the Ghost reaver node but I'm not sure how that interacts with totems doing the damage. It might not even work.

Even with voidbringer gloves you will be playing defensively as the 15-20 ES on kill is completely useless to you as it will be your totems killing, not you. You wear voidbringers for their decent ES and the added crit, not the ES on kill.
Hey.

I'm using the CI version of the build, 66% crit chance unbuffed and using the Assassin's Mark curse instead of Temporal Chains. However I've been trying to figure something out, is Flammability a better curse than Assassin's Mark in terms of raw DPS?
hey guys. just did shaper with my variation of this build. died 2 times tho, pretty sure its possible to do it deathless. did all the content before shaper, beside uber atziri, too, pretty easily.

breaches are damn annoying, but with some good positioning and strategy its fine, especially after the tul nerf. still i always use a immune to freeze quicksilver just to be sure. was thinking about switching to a 20/20 firestorm just for the breaches, but somehow now i can manage them.

stats buffed:
6.2 hp, 1.1k es
95% crit, 320% multi
187% cast speed

dmg in hideout with auras and golem:
7.3k conc, 4.5k aoe

check my profile, char is _RaulDuke, inquisitor, cheers
Hello i just wanted to ask how my stats are? Do i need more crit? This is unbuffed and standard build. I die a lot (or i did when i had 9.5k es not sure how it will be now) so i dont think i want to drop the shield but i am not sure what else i can change w/o spending exalts+. Looking for a new dagger but i need that 14 dex. Ohh and a cast speed jewel.

Thanks!

stats ubuffed in hideout

11k w/ discipline
47% crit, 315% multi
142% cast speed

dmg in hideout with auras and golem:
6.7k conc, 4.4k aoe
Last edited by LastxResort on Dec 28, 2016, 3:59:23 PM
Hi there, quick question: is it worth it to switch one of the 6 links to empower?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info