[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
SuizideFF wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
Wich skilltree i should even use??? The leveling one or hybrid one???

Depends do you want to play Life-Based or Energy-Based?

The Hybrid is the best if you want to play ES put want to get some Life because LEveling pure ES is a Pain in the Ass.....

I want Life based becuz i cant afford go ES based so i should use leveling skill tree?
Its completely normal for totems to die super fast in t15 maps right

Feels like a stupid question but its a little frustrating.
each build u can die super fast in t15 with shitty mods if you are not careful :) not only totems ;p
im near lvl95 solo and from lvl90 - 94 die only few times..
ing: Sehemyr
I have played this build (life) since the start of the leauge. I recently switched to CI.

Certainly it is slower clear than many other builds, and requires a more defensive play-style, but it does have pretty good dps.

Breaches are a major pain in the arse, and honestly it can come down to a coin toss wheather you live or die in higher level content.

I am going to invest in this build and see what it can do.

Last league I played EQ Slayer, which is one of the best all around builds in the game and capable of all content but the build is about 50ex fully kitted out https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1741080

FB totems is a build that you can level up with and gear up life based for peanuts, I am talking a few chaos only, but to really trick it out for higher end contect takes some currency.

I can smoke most T14-15 maps without fuss, provided I play defensively, but breaches.... God dammit it is like rolling a dice. Breech lords maps are no drama, but the stupid random breaches can nuke the hell out of you if you are not very careful or lucky.

I have noted many posters are running all manner of variants of this build, including skill tree changes and gear variants. I would like to see the OP chime in and help people make definitive choices.

OP, please mull over things and update your thread to reflect what you consider the best life/CI gear/tree options. For example how has Fortress panned out?

Ty :)
OCEANIC EXILES https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/581434
Hello,

I switched to CI yesterday i Have 6k es(which is better than 4k Life) but how the hell do you Leech es back?
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
"
SuizideFF wrote:
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
Wich skilltree i should even use??? The leveling one or hybrid one???

Depends do you want to play Life-Based or Energy-Based?

The Hybrid is the best if you want to play ES put want to get some Life because LEveling pure ES is a Pain in the Ass.....

I want Life based becuz i cant afford go ES based so i should use leveling skill tree?

Leveling Tipps ---> Life Based there is the Skilltree you need. But I recommend to go CI if you can afford it to do End-Game Content.
whats is the possible dps of the Hierophant? i play a more fire and forget play style but i want to know if going Hierophant will cause me to be unable to complete map bossesin a timely manner due to lack of dps?
"
SuizideFF wrote:
Hello,

I switched to CI yesterday i Have 6k es(which is better than 4k Life) but how the hell do you Leech es back?

Well you don't really need to leech any ES back but without the voidbringer gloves (15-20 es on kill) you will be playing defensively for the most part. That's what I play like in higher tier maps. Especially if it's a map with at least some extra damage or crit mods I usually put down totems and use whirling blades for the increased cast speed or fortify buff if you can get away with it. You do depend on your flasks a lot for defense (especially rumi's if you can afford it)

If you really feel you need leech you can get the Ghost reaver node but I'm not sure how that interacts with totems doing the damage. It might not even work.
Last edited by kaelthai on Dec 27, 2016, 11:05:20 AM
Okay, a little update on my 100% life based version.
This may not be the fastest or tankiest build in any version, ci, life or hybrid, but what it can do is just melt the end game bosses.

I've done all breach lords but Chayula with little to no damage taken. Slap on conc instead of aoe and they just melt so fast. I'd imagine the 4 guardians will be fairly easy as well for me. Just a little bit more manual dodging involved. Haven't been able to run them yet. I could be using one more defensive flask but haven't traded for one yet.

I'll be adding vaal grace + inc duration to shield.
I'll be chroming boots so i can add gmp in i think.

lvl- 89
life- 5830
All Res - 162-175 in hideout
54% phys damage reduced + fortify

sustaibnable buffed dps shown in calculator

With Inc Aoe -
Total Dps 111453.1 x 3 totems
Ignite Dps 83512.1 x 3 totems

With Conc -
Total Dps 177157.8 x 3 totems
Ignite Dps 211674.2 x 3 totems

Tooltips showing 7400 (aoe) , 11800 (conc)

Last edited by Dissever on Dec 27, 2016, 11:20:14 AM
Can you break down those dps numbers? It seems like you would need to have 238% increased cast speed to get your base DPS.

And the ignite damage also seems absurdly high. For a single target, you only get a single stack (no benefit from multiple totems). You get 30% less damage off the top because of totem penalty and likely another 75% less damage because the build has no resistance lowering. In that case you would need 426% increased elemental damage, which seems impossible.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info