[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Am now working with a very cheap way of improving survivability at all levels.

Change the suggested Orb of Storms - Curse on Hit - Temporal Chains - PCOC into:

1) CWDT Level 1 - Vortex Level 1 (preferably Q20) - Curse On Hit - Enfeeble and
2) Orb of Storms - Increased Crit Chance - PCOC

If you are hit, you spew out a Vortex that chills and slows everything around you which is also Enfeebled allowing you a quick getaway.

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Dec 25, 2016, 7:13:27 AM
Pushing closer to 90 as a 100% pure life based build.

All gems are lvl 19 still

5495 life (should be about 5700-5750 by lvl 91-92)
7034 dps (inc aoe) x 3 totems (with power charges + Instruments + anger)
11670 dps (conc) x 3 totems
190 cast speed (buffed) *still missing 21 cast speed from tree and a ring with cast speed.
72% crit chance (w charges)
377 crit multi
155-170 all res in hideout
54% phys damage reduction (totems out + 1 basalt)

Once i get a 80 crit implicit dagger with 100 or so crit chance for spells i'll be at 83-84 crit chance.

Also was wondering if it's worth dropping anger for haste?

Last edited by Dissever on Dec 25, 2016, 1:00:56 PM
Well I just did the phoenix map and some t15s (daresso, kaom, malachai) and I have to say the dmg is real high and the ability to constantly move is HUGE.

I really like this build, my dps is super high atm, here is my toons gear"

summon flame golem instead of summon lightning golem in gem description - an error
My profile should be public if you're interested in my tree or gear. Im not convinced cast speed is actually better than 95% crit chance and a high crit multiplier, but I need to double check my math.

I'm running cwdt+GMP+frostbolt+arctic breath for defense, but I agree vortex is better than frostbolt. I'm also running blasphemy+enfeeble rather than anger.
Hi, I am trying this build now and mapping (Tier4-7) goes fine, but a bit slow. I have a few questions about it, because I am encoutering a few miner problems. In some situations the totems are dying quickly and then I do barely damage, that also causes me to be an easier target as there is no diversion anymore. The casts are too slow as I have Voidbringer that makes my mana cost greatly higher up to 81 mana, while my mana regen is 50. Furthermore I don't understand how you guys manage to get crit chance cap. I took all the crit chance nodes, have the ascendancy nodes and have 6 power charges. Brings me to approx. 72% crit chance. How the hell do you guys get 95% crit chance with even Controlled destruction and without Voidbringer? Also the ES is not that high (7500) even WITH 350 ES shield, so I'm absolutely not tanky at this moment. My account is public so you can see my character. Can someone give me tips what I can improve? I run btw, Disc, Clarity and Artic Armor.

Thanks in advance
I'm stoked to just level up, this feels so good to play.
Skin of the Loyal seems like a good alternative to 6link regalias that cost fortune but the downside is that shield is needed(8.3k es atm, will hit 9k soon), paid 20c for mine and compared to 600es body i lose about 200-250es, also i used empower because of additional red slot, dps calc you linked shows ~5k less effective dps, from 82k to 77k, not that bad (lvl 4 empower would be even better, ~84k)
Gear
Spoiler

My dmg feels really low in breaches and i die really easy. Can someone look at my items/tree and tell me what should i do. Thanks.
Wich skilltree i should even use??? The leveling one or hybrid one???
"
Gopstop22 wrote:
Wich skilltree i should even use??? The leveling one or hybrid one???

Depends do you want to play Life-Based or Energy-Based?

The Hybrid is the best if you want to play ES put want to get some Life because LEveling pure ES is a Pain in the Ass.....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info