[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
Johnmon604 wrote:
Soul mantle+ tukohama shield for a total of 4 totems worth? How much dps increase will one expect going from 2 daggers to 1+tukohama shield?

I don't think it'd be worth the trouble having to work the build around having Blood Magic. If your plan is to not use auras, you'll be dropping your DPS per totem considerably, nearly enough to offset even having a 4th totem in the first place. If you use Essence Worm to eliminate the reserved life cost, then the 2 Kikazaru/Self-Flagellation combo doesn't work anymore, again lowering your DPS per totem.

All that aside, with the cost of Tukohama's, you'd actually just be better off getting two really good daggers, or a really good wand/shield combo. In Path of Building, a 1h with good rolls will greatly increase DPS over an otherwise good dagger like Divinarius.
Ah, I didn't even think about the blood magic thing. Very good point. I'm dual wielding daggers at the moment. Is dual daggers better or 1+spirit shield?
Is there a noob friendly walkthrough for this build? :3

I feel like I am nearly topped out in terms of what I can do for gear or am I missing something here?

Any advice on how to get more out of the GC build?
"
Johnmon604 wrote:
Ah, I didn't even think about the blood magic thing. Very good point. I'm dual wielding daggers at the moment. Is dual daggers better or 1+spirit shield?

In terms of cost effectiveness, I think wand/spirit shield is going to be the lowest cost for the highest damage. Dagger can be the strongest, but only when you roll the dagger using Misery essences for cast speed. Wand and spirit shield can roll cast speed without the essences, so you can find them a bit more easily. Two daggers with perfect mod rolls will be the highest possible DPS, but will be very expensive to achieve. Then of course it all comes down to movement skill preference. Personally, I'd love to go back to shield charge over whirling blades.

"
Dirtyaria wrote:
I feel like I am nearly topped out in terms of what I can do for gear or am I missing something here?

Any advice on how to get more out of the GC build?

You're really not even scratching the surface of the GC build unless you're using Soul Mantle. From page 205+ you'll find plenty of tips on switching over.
Well how much of an increase would I stand to see by switching out all the gears needed for the SM build version?

As it stands tooltip dps has me at 125k or higher with buffs and the linked gear.
"
Dirtyaria wrote:
Well how much of an increase would I stand to see by switching out all the gears needed for the SM build version?

As it stands tooltip dps has me at 125k or higher with buffs and the linked gear.

I'd estimate the tooltip dps would probably go up to 140-150k at least, since you'll be able to link another support gem in place of the Spell Totem. That doesn't include the DPS increase you'll see from having a 3rd totem either. So yeah, no reason not to be using Soul Mantle, but it'll probably take some work changing up the rest of your gear to accommodate it.
"
but it'll probably take some work changing up the rest of your gear to accommodate it.

Yeah, that is the biggest issue that I am looking to avoid in all honesty.

This is my current gear and swap on to glacial cascade, but i was wondering a question how i can improve this more from my gear and since i ran out of ideas how i wud and what to get on my things to make the build work better on glacial cascade.
Any help is needed that what should i upgrade and what stats shud i look generally to glacial cascade
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by image23 on Aug 27, 2017, 10:10:03 AM
For the glacial cascade version what is the best gem setup with soul mantle? This is what i am currently using but i am not sure it is the best.

1 Glacial Cascade
2 Physical to Light (replace with what Faster Casting? once i get the helm enchant)
3 Increased Critical Strikes
4 Conttrolled Destruction
5 Inc AoE (Dec AoE on bosses)
6 Elemental Focus

I apologize if this was already discussed but there are lot of pages.

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info