[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Important to note that GC hits two or three times per cast and the DPS listed won't affect that.

Also to all the people wondering about RF totems before...they just got their damage halved. So probably don't play those in 3.0. =/
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
RIP RF totems / Milkyslice...we knew ye well... :(

On another note:
"Flameblast now grants 55% more ailment damage and 110% more spell damage per stage."

And also:

"Glacial Cascade's damage has been increased by approximately 33% at all levels. Glacial Cascade now deals entirely base physical damage, and has 60% of its base damage converted to Cold. The base range of Glacial Cascade has been reduced to 12 from 14. Glacial Cascade now gains +1 range every 10 gem levels. At level 1 of the gem, Glacial Cascade is 29% shorter in length."

So both variants seem pretty legit / buffed if anything!
Last edited by Corsica96 on Aug 2, 2017, 2:26:08 AM
"
Corsica96 wrote:
"Flameblast now grants 55% more ailment damage and 110% more spell damage per stage."

Technically a nerf! It's 110/110 on live.

"
"Glacial Cascade's damage has been increased by approximately 33% at all levels. Glacial Cascade now deals entirely base physical damage, and has 60% of its base damage converted to Cold. The base range of Glacial Cascade has been reduced to 12 from 14. Glacial Cascade now gains +1 range every 10 gem levels. At level 1 of the gem, Glacial Cascade is 29% shorter in length."

Already accounting for these changes in the discussion above.

At least there are no scary last minute nerfs. Build is live!
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
OK, got it now regarding Glacial Cascade and Phys to Lightning. Thanks. Definitely seems worth trying.
I didn't know it was a nerf. What were the values before? Regardless I've been cruising through the beta just fine so I pretty much know what my league starter is! Apparently ED/Contagion seems promising as well (both skills buffed notably).
"
Corsica96 wrote:
RIP RF totems / Milkyslice...we knew ye well... :(

On another note:

And also:

So both variants seem pretty legit / buffed if anything!

One of the main reason i now wanna play Flameblast totem instead of a flame totem marauder or soemthing....
Hi, why is Templar for this build better than Witch, or in other words- is witch with ES a viable option?

thanks
"
Atum84 wrote:
Hi, why is Templar for this build better than Witch, or in other words- is witch with ES a viable option?

thanks

Witch is definitely viable. It's a more complicated version of the build but you end up with more damage if you juggle your buffs and debuffs carefully, through massive elemental penetration/resistance reduction. ES is not viable for this build in 3.0 unless you have a massive budget. It just got nerfed too hard.
The cloak of defiance buffs look pretty good don't they? What are your thoughts on them
"
viperesque wrote:
"
Atum84 wrote:

thanks

Witch is definitely viable. It's a more complicated version of the build but you end up with more damage if you juggle your buffs and debuffs carefully, through massive elemental penetration/resistance reduction. ES is not viable for this build in 3.0 unless you have a massive budget. It just got nerfed too hard.

thanks for the fast reply- i thought they buffed ES for 3.0, because it was anyway way too weak and too expensive, like forever

i just wanted to start a caster again with a dual totem build, and the idea of a witch fits just better for my imagination than a templar, but seems templar is superior to this build. so i will stick with this =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info