[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

So we have MoM twice - from passive and from cloak. As I understand they are not cumulative in any way.

Therefore I understand that we want passives behind MoM and cloak is best for other properties then MoM.
Is this correct?
"
Corsica96 wrote:
Thanks again. I assume this because the consecrated ground bonuses are pretty good against Shaper? Also what is most recommended bandit wise 3.0? Alira or 2 skill points?

Right, particularly the huge regen. I would go Kraityn or points in 3.0 - Alira is amazing early but very unimpressive when your gear is good. Kraityn at least has movement speed.

"
Phaven910 wrote:
Hi,

thanks for all the work you put in here!

Is it possible you left out Arcane Surge support from your assumption till now? Shouldn't it be linked into the Orb of Storms setup somewhere?

With the latest changes to Arcane Surge, it's not very good on OoS because the skill doesn't use that much mana. It's currently only supporting the curse, because that has a fast cast speed and huge mana cost so can trigger Arcane Surge in about 0.4 seconds.

"
Zarnakk wrote:
Will the mod "cast speed with fire skills" affect FB totem? I can only find 4% cast speed on jewels, but if you add the two mods together you can easily grab 7% per jewel.

Yes.

"
kesipyc wrote:
So we have MoM twice - from passive and from cloak. As I understand they are not cumulative in any way.

Therefore I understand that we want passives behind MoM and cloak is best for other properties then MoM.
Is this correct?

Correct. Cloak gives a ton of mana and regen, and 10% extra damage to mana. The passives behind MoM are too good not to take even though we already get MoM from Cloak.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Just wanted to say thanks for all your work, I've been keeping an eye on this thread and looking forward to pizza sticks in 3.0!
3.0 version of the guide is done, pending patch notes and except for unique item suggestions (which will be done tomorrow hopefully). Hope you all find it useful, and please let me know if you see any mistakes or typos! I bet there will be some. Thank you all for the support!
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
Thx for the build, but the Skilltree is still 2.6. Update in work?
Thanks for the update! I had fun with this build learning the game in 2.6, and I likely will use it to start up 3.0 harbinger. This guide is fantastic!
very nice, loved the build in 2.6 so far and really looking forward to play it in 3.0 again. Just a quick question, how do you exactly use Orb of Storms? I tend to die whenever I dash forward to place it somewhere and then dash back, since the skill is stationary which really doesn't make much sense to me. Or is there a skill alternative to generate stacks from a distance?
Thanks for the guide; much clearer and better written than most.
Thanks for your update, much appreciated.
Can't wait to try this out, what's the average cost if this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info