[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

cant find decent rare dagger at legacy hc xD daym, any tips mb?
Good choice for a HC starter build? Never played Flameblast before :-)
With league ending in a week, I'm going to startup another pizza build (only at 50 right now so I'm going to shelve it). I haven't gone through all of the posts but are there any changes (to the life build) of the skill tree that's worth noting or am I still fine just following the script? My only concern would be respecing to a ES/CI later on to do endgame content if I get the right rolls.

Also, is there a flame totem equivalent to this build. I had fun using it while leveling up and am torn between running a flame totem variant instead.
Sweet. I'll stick with what I got then!
So just did norm/cruel lab with this build at 58 with little issue (last boss on cruel was a bit dicey at the end). Only level 58 and still only using one totem (about 75% increased cast speed). I'm waiting on a proper 4-link to get to do storms/TC) and a little more cast speed until I go totems' only. Great build so far.
Hey I would sell a very good dagger for FB-Totem since i switch to vaal spark now:

50% increased global
11 int, 8-16 colddmg
22% increased cast speed
102% spellcrit
44% spell dmg craftet

Greets
Accountname: Flotschii
Last edited by Schwitzberger on May 19, 2017, 2:56:25 PM
What can I do to improve my char to kill guardians/shaper/vaal temple?
LunaNeedsNoPants profile
www.lunaz.com/poe-fashion
www.lunaz.com/poe-filter
www.lunaz.com/poe-hidouts
Work In Progress
What's the Ascendancy setup for the Zealot's Oath+Pious Path build? The remaining two extensions.
Why my dps so weird compare to the guide??
no ideas huh jus bumpin so more ppl see
www.lunaz.com/poe-fashion
www.lunaz.com/poe-filter
www.lunaz.com/poe-hidouts
Work In Progress

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info