[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

Thank you for the guide! Question because I didn't see it in the OP... is there any additional changes advised for this in a HC build? Would you still suggest dual daggers or a shield for the extra defense?
has anyone tried the bereks respite rings ele prolif like effect does it compare to the gem
can we please get Hierophant ascendacy points?: and order please. alot of people been asking. maybe ive missed it? also would it be the same for HC?
I've varied this a bit by dropping anger and throwing Grace into the mix as my second aura. So far so good, it hasn't affected my damage a ton and I have 30% chance to evade (as opposed to the 6% I had previously), 25% block, and 10,400ES. I just felt like with those upper echelon bosses (Guardians, etc), the build needed a bit more mitigation. I also run fortify on shield charge and self-cast enduring cry. I haven't run any top tier content since the change, but my hope is that this will give me more space for ES recharge to crank up. I'll keep updating as I find out how it goes. I've gained the dex for lvl 20 Grace from crafted mods on helm and belt + one +30 dex node on the tree. Still carrying max resists, 175 cast rate and 90% crit with power charges from OOS.

EDIT: so far I've cleared rare/corrupted versions of all the lvl 15 maps deathless with this build. Nothing special, but worth noting that the damage loss is insignificant, while I do think Grace is making a difference.
Last edited by Rewbert on May 7, 2017, 5:34:28 PM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"
dannylock wrote:
how come your energy shield is recharging while taking damage?? what am i missing here

Because this guide is trash. OP included footage of a regen version then posted his build for some reason.

Is there a better guide out there? This guide was the most popular one for this build. And thank you for answering all the questions in this thread so far.
Guys I have hit a wall with this build, I can't level because I just die too much. Damage against white packs is fine, but damage against anything else is just not enough. I am lvl 82 now, and I know that the build would be more powerful with more levels, but I can barely do lvl 82 content as it is. I had 2 daggers and about 8K ES, but then I switched to a doryani's catalyst and a shield and got 10K es and a lot less cast speed. I don't really get how you can "shoot for" 175 cast speed because I have max cast speed on both rings and my amulet, yet I am still at 120% cast speed with a lightning golem. My 6L chest cost me about 5ex, I think I am done pumping currency into this build.
"
LowBudget780 wrote:

Aim for 175 Cast Speed Min, 85% Crit Chance with buffs Min and 6k DPS in hideout without power charges or buffs.

Also dual daggers are shit with this build, the only ones that work well are like 10ex a piece, so I would recommend getting a good Doryani's Catalyst with 9-10 Cast Speed, 35-40 Global Crit and 85 -100 Elemental damage and a good Shield with 80-100 Critical Strike Chance for spells and at least 350 ES. Also make sure to use Vaal Discipline, it will save your ass in sketchy situations and while doing Breaches.

I'm currently at 150 cast speed and 5k DPS in hideout. Though, I'm using a 5 link chest piece. I'm saving up for a 6 link. Already wasted 1200 fuse trying to 6 link my chest. Shoulda save up 1500 and Vorici it. :(

How far have you gone with the end game bosses? Were you able to take down the Shaper with your gears?
Thanks for the excellent guide :)
Last edited by Danyx87 on May 14, 2017, 4:36:25 PM
"
viperesque wrote:
2.6 UPDATE

may i ask why Dont take the assasination skill point near the shadow skill tree? since it gives crit and crit multi?
"
Danyx87 wrote:
"
viperesque wrote:
2.6 UPDATE

may i ask why Dont take the assasination skill point near the shadow skill tree? since it gives crit and crit multi?

If you look, he takes the node in the ES version of the build. I imagine it's just opportunity cost for the life version since he valued the extra health that the blood siphon node gave over the assassination node. Otherwise it's worth taking if you feel tanky enough and want to boost your damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info