[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"

xoph video is up on my youtube, you can use orb if you want. doesn't matter tbh lol. this is not a SET IN STONE ONLY USE WHAT I DO OR YOUR BUILD WILL FAIL guide.

it's a guide. as in, general guidelines for what i wanted to do. min max however you feel like :P.

we have a lot of room for free links/changes/whatever. do what makse you feel stronger.

Thx for quick reply. Basicly the min/max part is the hardest :D will have to test different setups after i level this character. Just watched the Xoph video and considering you were lvl 80 it went pretty good - the timer was my concern.

"
marcinos321 wrote:

Guys, what about new Abberath Hooves boots? with our jewels, aoe and inc fire dmg clusters, it can be nice and funny source of extra dmg. ( i thought about inc aoe, controlled destruction, fire pen and ... something :P)

that would propably mess up your EE
Guys, if I have affixes on my boots or rings like "+x added fire damage" will it increase a fire resistance of monsters by elemental equilibrium and leads to less damage for them? Should I change the gear on the ones with no these affixes ?
"
old_nihilist wrote:
Guys, if I have affixes on my boots or rings like "+x added fire damage" will it increase a fire resistance of monsters by elemental equilibrium and leads to less damage for them? Should I change the gear on the ones with no these affixes ?

Those affixes usually add dmg only to attacks so if you use Cyclone to trigger EE you should change those. If you use spell like orb of storms you can keep it.
"
Grzybas2 wrote:

Those affixes usually add dmg only to attacks so if you use Cyclone to trigger EE you should change those. If you use spell like orb of storms you can keep it.

I use shock nova
"
old_nihilist wrote:

added fire damage on lab enchants adds to spells and attacks. i'd advice using a difference pair of boots or reenchanting those.

RF doesn't hit though, so added fire doesn't affect it.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Loving this build (leveling it was ass though), almost everything is facetank, never a chance of death, and clears decently.

My problem is that Elemental overload almost never applies, the cwdt-tempest shield setup procs it like maybe once a minute, I swear I get more from crits with shield charge. I've tried replacing tempest shield with blade vortex and ice spear, nada, nothing really gets me anywhere near constant ele overload.
Last edited by streetlightz on Dec 25, 2016, 6:48:32 PM
"
streetlightz wrote:
Loving this build (leveling it was ass though), almost everything is facetank, never a chance of death, and clears decently.

My problem is that Elemental overload almost never applies, the cwdt-tempest shield setup procs it like maybe once a minute, I swear I get more from crits with shield charge. I've tried replacing tempest shield with blade vortex and ice spear, nada, nothing really gets me anywhere near constant ele overload.

hmmm try cwdt ice spear inc crits if you have to, we have room in the links. i've bene having the same issue but having quite figured it out yet
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
kumquats wrote:
Spoiler
"
sliverlz wrote:
@Sidu

I'd prioritize the amulet, the two-stone ring and the gloves. We have a lot of room for resists, no need to get them over life/strength. The gloves have no str and no life, so I'd definitely upgrade those first, you can get gloves with strength, life and one resist for really cheap, probably 1 or 2c.

Spoiler

This is what I'm currently using, decided to go a bit more offensive and got a Xoph's Heart and a nice Opal ring, didn't feel the need for the 5L at all so I swapped it for a Kaom's. Still trying to get a RF damage/radius enchant on my helmet, but I'm melting pretty much everything fast enough without it.

Only annoying thing for me is keeping EO up, Shock Nova/BV won't proc enough since it's linked to CWDT and they also won't crit often enough. So I linked Shield Charge with Inc Crit strikes, at least I can spam it and hope it crits once every ~8s, lol.
Spoiler

How do you have Flammability active as a third Aura, together with Vitality and Purity of Fire?

Oh, I only use Flammability and PoF. Vitality is just there for the exp, but it's possible to use all three with a couple of Enlightens, but I don't think it's worth.
Looking at the Act guides. For act 1 you say:

The Siren's Cadence:
SpoilerHide
After finding and plundering Merveil's booty, head back to town and grab Firestorm! It's time to become a caster :D. Also switch out Ancestral Protector for Searing Bond! WE CAN BURN THINGS NOW!

My question is at this point how do you use Firestorm because even at level 16 I do not have enough Int to use it? I am trying to follow this guide but am having problems. You also list that you used cleave to level but you are saying to use Ground Slam.

I am very new to this game and appreciate the help.
Hi, and thanks for a great guide and nice build! You've messed up something lately, so the preferred flasks section shows your current gear in Breach or something ;)

Cheers,

Lun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info