[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

I want to ask something

would a Kaom's Heart Glorious Plate be better then a normal armor?

today i was so lucky and got x2 exalted dropped and now consider having Kaom's Heart Glorious Plate

as it will increase my hp and dmg by a lot.

money wise i don't mind spending but I'm not if its the right upgrade as there is no sockets and no str

can you please advice me on that would it be a good upgrade to buy it or not?

I mean there should be an End armor eventually that will be perfect for build and i thought that Kaoms heart might be it.

thank you so much for the Build and Thank you a loot Parja1 for answering and helping me out I'm still a newb so please be patient with me.

thanks
Last edited by mimi2323 on Dec 24, 2016, 9:41:08 AM
"
mimi2323 wrote:
I want to ask something

would a Kaom's Heart Glorious Plate be better then a normal armor?

today i was so lucky and got x2 exalted dropped and now consider having Kaom's Heart Glorious Plate

as it will increase my hp and dmg by a lot.

money wise i don't mind spending but I'm not if its the right upgrade as there is no sockets and no str

can you please advice me on that would it be a good upgrade to buy it or not?

I mean there should be an End armor eventually that will be perfect for build and i thought that Kaoms heart might be it.

thank you so much for the Build and Thank you a loot Parja1 for answering and helping me out I'm still a newb so please be patient with me.

thanks

Your right, imo Kaoms is the best chest for this build. 7khp at lvl 75 atm, still haven't done cruel or merc/uber lab :P

Demi, i'm loving the build so far but I made a few tweaks, eventually I want to run blashphemy+enfeeble defensive setup once I can switch vital out.

I rolled the gloves myself, they are low on life and no res but eventually I will roll/buy better ones, along with a 40% rf dmg helm if I cant roll it on the one I have and the 2% life regen on being hit boots enchant.

Link to passive: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEDAAQHBLMGDgn2C2EMXxQgGFYZLho4Gj4cpxzcHwInLyftKPopLjWSNsU6WDrYOuE8BTwtPV89_EGHRZ1Ms03jUlNTUlOlVcZWSFcNWGNfP2ZUaGVodGjydqx8Dny4ggeCm4LHg1-DzIPbhXuMz5BVl5WX9Jitmjua4J_fogCmV6cIrY2vbLc-uJO5fsT2xgTGrsbYz37SIdR82CTYvdlh2mLhc-vu7DjvDu988B_xrPJB8kXzm_ZI-ej-Cv6P
Last edited by JoeRampage on Dec 24, 2016, 2:56:43 PM
Hi guys!
Can you consult me ? I think Im wrong somewhere concerning my gear. It is very difficult for me to kill bosses on 6t maps. And I cant pass merciless lab. I tried to get hp/str/res/ gear but don't understand why it doesn't work.

Last edited by old_nihilist on Dec 24, 2016, 4:33:59 PM
"
old_nihilist wrote:
Hi guys!
Can you consultate me ? I think Im wrong somewhere concerning my gear. It is very difficult for me to kill bosses on 6t maps. And I cant pass merciless lab. I tried to get hp/str/res/ gear but don't understand why it doesn't work.

You definitly need more Strength in your equipment!
"
old_nihilist wrote:
Hi guys!
Can you consult me ? I think Im wrong somewhere concerning my gear. It is very difficult for me to kill bosses on 6t maps. And I cant pass merciless lab. I tried to get hp/str/res/ gear but don't understand why it doesn't work.

Correct me if i'm wrong but:
Sol Spiral Two-stones ring +fire damage to attacks
Boots enchant +fire damage if recent kills

This is hurting your DPS by going against Elemental Equilibrium (mobs get +25 fire res if you shield charge them).
"
Tekry wrote:

Correct me if i'm wrong but:
Sol Spiral Two-stones ring +fire damage to attacks
Boots enchant +fire damage if recent kills

This is hurting your DPS by going against Elemental Equilibrium (mobs get +25 fire res if you shield charge them).

But does't it mean that any elemental damage (by spells or physical) turn on EE ? So even our RF deals fire damage and EE is already applied for fire damage ?
as much as i think kaom armor is good with a 6 link armor i could increase the dmg double of that.

also im using the

the amount of extra HP it gives is a loot i mean 12% extra hp and 100 reg per sec thats quiet lot not to forget the armor and resis i get from it and also chaos rises which is very important late game bosses.

i tested this and a str helm and found out this gives far more hp and hp reg compared to str Hp helm.

also i believe there is a chance to get more then 50% increase spell and dmg, by using 2 added gems to the 4 gems link that we already have to use.

by adding an empower lvl 3 and a Enhance Support gem lvl 3 we can have be at 40% quality that alone gives the RF 40% extra damage and Increased Burning Damage Support gem another 10% and Increased Area of Effect Support another 10% and also Elemental Focus Support 10% that all just based on their quality adds up at 70% increased damage not to mention that the 3 lvls added from empower to all 4 gems that will give an extra even 12% dmg from 3 lvls, however if both the gems the empower and the enchance were corrupted at lvl 4 then the damage would be now 106% increased damage from just the lvl 4 enhance and lvl 4 empower gem

or at lvl 3 both of them that would mean an 82% increase dmg

as much as i want kaoms. Wouldn't that 82%-104% extra dmg late game be more usefull if you spend more then 4 exalted..

and all this damage is just with the lvl 3-4 empower and enhance gem without even getting our other 4 gems to 20% quality
Last edited by mimi2323 on Dec 24, 2016, 8:01:15 PM
guys read the FAQ please.

enhance only gives quality to active skill gems.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
guys read the FAQ please.

enhance only gives quality to active skill gems.

thanks thought it gives to all gems the quality.. damn.. dreams just been shattered and lives been taken and wars been lost just now. and hopes are gone
Last edited by mimi2323 on Dec 24, 2016, 8:45:56 PM
the wyrmsigns allow you to socket 4 other gems and still get conc effect while leaving your chest for sheild charge and curse on hit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info