[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

love this build! so much room for playing around with different skills and still decent survivability and dmg. after playing an arc witch as starter build in breach, I really enjoy the tankiness of this build. Now, I can actually react to boss skills and movement rather than just die^^
"
filopator wrote:
First of all I must say I like your build very much. I wanted to ask your opinion on something. Is the witchfire brew stibnite flask good for this build? And second thing, I use as high crit chance spell Ice spear/Greater Multiple Projectile/CWDT which works well especially in breaches.

I`m 87 with this build and been using brew from my ranger, increased damage is nice and in breach you can keep it up 100% time. Makes shield charge with flamability redunant but then again you could go with 2 curses from item for even more damage.
Last edited by jhaamdath on Dec 27, 2016, 7:36:00 PM
Spoiler

This is my EQ - but i still have low life regen - around 1,1k / sek.

Uber Izaroo kills me quite easy due to regen i think - as my armor withtout Determination is 10k.

How to increase life regen?

Even with 7 Endurance charges i still was down on Izaro.
In Game nick - Amarinho
hello. very new to this build and i was wondering what would be a leveling setup for your weapon/shield. Or would using a 2h be better for leveling?
9k max life and nearly 4k HP per second. Thats over 40℅ life regen, how did you achieved that ._.
so i managed to get some more damage.....

anything i can upgrade?what do u think?......just getting enchantments for gloves an boots now

Spoiler
Last edited by pit00001 on Dec 29, 2016, 4:00:27 AM
"
pit00001 wrote:
so i managed to get some more damage.....

anything i can upgrade?what do u think?......just getting enchantments for gloves an boots now

Spoiler

your amulet/rings are not very good. need more str/life/fire dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
filopator wrote:
First of all I must say I like your build very much. I wanted to ask your opinion on something. Is the witchfire brew stibnite flask good for this build? And second thing, I use as high crit chance spell Ice spear/Greater Multiple Projectile/CWDT which works well especially in breaches.

I use BV, Crit, CWDT. Power Charge on Critical.
But I was lucky enough to finally get a perfect Kaom's Heart yesterday. I wouldn't cry if a three Gem Setup also proccs EO quite decent.
Worth testing?
IGN: Qwib_Cleave [Delve League SC]
"
nubcity wrote:
hello. very new to this build and i was wondering what would be a leveling setup for your weapon/shield. Or would using a 2h be better for leveling?

If you're leveling with scorching ray+cwc+firestorm (and you should), just use wands. I leveled with dual lifesprigs right until 65.
I got a kaom's heart drop is it a nice unique for this build?
IGN: McA_ArcTrap

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info