[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Is it even possible to reach 300k shaper dps on this build without mirror worthy gear in every slot like in PoB?
"
DioD7 wrote:
Is it even possible to reach 300k shaper dps on this build without mirror worthy gear in every slot like in PoB?

I´d say it is definately possible with some investment (10 ex or so, which you will have farmed till you reach shaper). Just updated an older demi´s pure strenght rf with pob. I played it in harbinger league so op shaper/elder items are not even included. You can still do huge updrades if you are filthy rich. Total gear cost me about 20 ex back in the days.

I went triple curse and used scion (chieftain/trickster) in the latest version. Reach about 390k with shaper, 525k with standard bosses and almost 1 million dps with non-bosses. Today i would try also get a shaper helmet with supported by lvl 20 conc/ 30 more ele dmg. Gloves with supported by faster attacks for movement. For regular mapping i would use increased aoe and focus on getting more attack/movement speed at this point as most of the stuff is melting away damn fast. There is also enough regen to drop some of things like flasks, passives, gems and even rotf if prefered.

pob:

https://pastebin.com/ChxDQjKx

I put this guy down for a while and am picking him back up, but I'm enjoying the heck out of it.
It's not exactly the same build, but I feel a little better with more layered defenses. 850 STR/6471HP still isn't bad. I definitely need to upgrade the rings and amulet at some point, but it's not a huge priority yet.

Am I really missing out on a lot by having searing ray on a totem instead of CoDT+Molten Shell?

Spoiler
Sounds like this build will be quite a bit less pleasant to play with Shield Charge no longer triggering EE. I still don't understand why they were OK with screwing RF/EE builds over. Did someone piss in their cornflakes or something?
Last edited by merlecorey2013 on Feb 28, 2018, 11:04:09 PM
"3 link: RRR IN DOON CUBIYARI:
Cast When Damage Taken (HIGH LEVEL), Molten Shell (HIGH LEVEL), Life Leech, Iron Will (from Doon itself)"

Wont the explosion from molten shell proc elemental equilibrium and granting the mobs around you additional fire resistance or am I missing something?
Last edited by tovgis on Mar 1, 2018, 9:19:39 AM
"
tovgis wrote:
"3 link: RRR IN DOON CUBIYARI:
Cast When Damage Taken (HIGH LEVEL), Molten Shell (HIGH LEVEL), Life Leech, Iron Will (from Doon itself)"

Wont the explosion from molten shell proc elemental equilibrium and granting the mobs around you additional fire resistance or am I missing something?

correct, but it will rarely trigger, only for a short period and give you 4-5k leech. you will hardly notice it. bosses will instantly be hit by the vortex afterwards and you have ee again.
"
Sounds like this build will be quite a bit less pleasant to play with Shield Charge no longer triggering EE. I still don't understand why they were OK with screwing RF/EE builds over. Did someone piss in their cornflakes or something?

It's not even that major. as stated you can simply slot in brutality with shield charge and then EE is no longer an issue. Just means we have to juggle our gem slots a bit.
"

Wait, why doesn't Shield Charge trigger EE?

Or are you just referring to Chieftain specifically with the Ngamahu node? Seems to me you would just want to strongly consider a different ascendancy for an RF build.
Noob questions: How hard/expensive is to make this build sustain RF afk, i.e. without relying on temporary buffs? I don't want to take damage when I'm making room in my backpack and such

Is chieftain still the best ascendancy if I don't plan to do super endgame stuff?
so the ascendance "Ramako, Sun's Light" will give 100% fire res so RF should do 0 dmg to us (if we have 100% fire res) iam right or iam right?
Last edited by julas90 on Mar 1, 2018, 9:32:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info