[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

new herald of ash for this build is HUGE

edit: more burning dmg its local, nvm lol
Last edited by giggig92 on Feb 28, 2018, 7:11:51 AM
Can anyone show ur gear which u used for endgame content? Helmet in PoB is insane and i will never got the same, im scary that my dps will be very low. What DPS is enough for T16+? With this insane helm it is 1.1M and without just ~200k. Im confused.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Feb 28, 2018, 8:55:56 AM
"
Can anyone show ur gear which u used for endgame content? Helmet in PoB is insane and i will never got the same, im scary that my dps will be very low. What DPS is enough for T16+? With this insane helm it is 1.1M and without just ~200k. Im confused.

you can clear the game with 200k dps, itll just be a bit slow on guardians with 10m hp. aim for 500k+ for endgame.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
would a JUGG version be viable?
seems like a lot of defense there
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
"
"

you can clear the game with 200k dps, itll just be a bit slow on guardians with 10m hp. aim for 500k+ for endgame.

I think earn 500k without huge investments will be very hard. Also can this build use few linked SR for some DPS boost or all sockets in body armour cannot be changed?

p.s. checked poe.trade, it is not so expensive as i thought, alright, it is my league starter.
Last edited by An4LPunishment on Feb 28, 2018, 10:30:53 AM
Played AHC with similar build and reached lvl 95. I used MOM + all skills with blood magic to take all profits from

Have no idea what to do with reworked ascendancy. Looking for some ideas how to deal with EE in my situation. I simply have no slots for gems and cannot use brutality with shield charge.

The only way i see for now is to replace shield charge with some light/cold spell for bosses and use quicksilver flask instead of Karui.

PoB - https://pastebin.com/2S7ZSxWc

Items/flasks:
Spoiler
Fairly new player but I am confused by your edit in the guide for 3.2. Why would you want to prevent the fire damage? Isn't this build centered around fire dmg from RF?
Elemental Equilbrium requires that we don't deal fire damage with hits (righteous Fire doesn't hit, therefor it works)
Do we think that any of the 3.2 patch notes really affect this build? Seems like it'll stay pretty much the same?
Hey demi, I was looking at the POB and you have arcane surge linked in with righteous fire. Is this intended?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info