[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hi,

I'm having some difficulty sustaining RF. Any ideas?

Thanks!

define sustaining, because you have all the right level of purities/vitality/all the life regen nodes on the tree. should be able to sustain without endurances easily. gear looks fine, tree is correct, everything is good as far as i can see.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"
"
Rippin_Heads wrote:
Hi,

I'm having some difficulty sustaining RF. Any ideas?

Thanks!

define sustaining, because you have all the right level of purities/vitality/all the life regen nodes on the tree. should be able to sustain without endurances easily. gear looks fine, tree is correct, everything is good as far as i can see.

ty, i fixed it :) Had to upgrade my ring for more resistance.
Thanks for you have updated to 3.2
If Cast When Damage Taken is Level 1, then aint Ball Lightning only level 4 for it to work?
"
Sacgo wrote:
Thanks for you have updated to 3.2
If Cast When Damage Taken is Level 1, then aint Ball Lightning only level 4 for it to work?

yea most likely, ill try to fix that when i get a minute
nice build, wanna try it as league starter in Bestiary league, but i have question. For what we need this point in merc lab? How it work with RF?
"
nice build, wanna try it as league starter in Bestiary league, but i have question. For what we need this point in merc lab? How it work with RF?

we need it to get the node behind it
Great build. I reached level 94 in Abyss with it and that was starting 6 weeks late in league. Really easy and natural to play, backed up RF with Firestorm. For potions I used Blood of the Karui, The Overflowing Chalice (damage plus more regen from the consecrated ground), Rumi's Concoction and 2 more lifepots for bleed and freeze.
Ascendent just got released, and ascendent chieftain has the 10% strength, some life regen, and the ash on hit. Could it be better to go ascendent chieftain + maybe trickster? trickster would give insane regen since its 50% increased if an enemy has been killed by rf recently.
In addition, you also get 3 extra passive points which could be nice.

Thoughts? or just stick to plain old chieftain using brutality?
"
iBrewLots wrote:
Ascendent just got released, and ascendent chieftain has the 10% strength, some life regen, and the ash on hit. Could it be better to go ascendent chieftain + maybe trickster? trickster would give insane regen since its 50% increased if an enemy has been killed by rf recently.
In addition, you also get 3 extra passive points which could be nice.

Thoughts? or just stick to plain old chieftain using brutality?

exactly my thinking. also maybe add a cold/lightning totem for the covered ash on hit/ee and maybe some leech
Hello everyone,

Is Fidelitas' Spike an option for map clearing ?
This sword is not really good but it does no physical damage and have a fairly good amount of attack speed for Shield Charge. It can be an option for users of Brightbeak.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info