[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

Which amulet works better with this build Marbel amulets %HP regen or Coral amulets flat regen?

Also is Primordial Eminence worth a jewel slot? (30% increased effect of Stone golems regen buff)

Marble with fire damage/str/hp is godly.

But dont waste slot for eminence, when you can get aoe + fire + 7% hp in that jewel slot.
How does this build do in uber lab?

Also what would you do if you had 150c ish
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
Thx a lot for this build, i m currently testing it, still lvling (lvl 55 02/04/17) but :

I was wondering how i ll manage to reach 800 strenght !

I ve check the tree and almost if not all strenght node in build are already taken.

So i ve checked how much strenght i ll get at lvl 65 ... i should be around 600 ( i bought stuff four lvl 65 )

is there something i m missing to get those 200 missing strenght ?
"
Flagel wrote:
Thx a lot for this build, i m currently testing it, still lvling (lvl 55 02/04/17) but :

I was wondering how i ll manage to reach 800 strenght !

I ve check the tree and almost if not all strenght node in build are already taken.

So i ve checked how much strenght i ll get at lvl 65 ... i should be around 600 ( i bought stuff four lvl 65 )

is there something i m missing to get those 200 missing strenght ?

merc lab
What do you guys think about this:

Is it worth it to remove the 4 points near Solidity (start of marauder) and use the alternate path that would cost 2 points instead - then use the extra points to go down to Fire walker (8% ele damage/ 10% fire damage/ 18% fire damage + 15% fire res) near the witch starting area?

I might drop Art of the Gladiator too to make the point changes balanced.

Last edited by VenomxK on Apr 2, 2017, 5:57:29 PM
why don't we put cure on hit+flammability on our shield charge links instead of the blade vortex?
Whats best chest for this build
Does spell damage affect righteous fire as well?
Once I post an offer in a thread, I never check back. If I win something, please PM me.

IGN: _Keone
"
vinco2050 wrote:
why don't we put cure on hit+flammability on our shield charge links instead of the blade vortex?

you could, the cwdt + bladevortex gives the build the "less pressing buttons" approach. For my RF setting , I just cast flammability manually.

"
kmaldona wrote:
Whats best chest for this build

in my opinion

#1 legacy kaom's heart +1 max resist (extremely improbable and rare)

#2 legacy kaom's heart

#3 +1 max resist kaom's heart

#4 pick either kaom's heart/40% max belly of the beast

"
Does spell damage affect righteous fire as well?

No, only life(most important) plus increased fire damage/area damage/damage over time/icreased damage
Last edited by Molochmane on Apr 2, 2017, 9:45:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info