[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Molochmane wrote:
"
vinco2050 wrote:
why don't we put cure on hit+flammability on our shield charge links instead of the blade vortex?

you could, the cwdt + bladevortex gives the build the "less pressing buttons" approach. For my RF setting , I just cast flammability manually.

when i play this build i pretty much just hold my shield charge button down until the map is empty
How does this do in labs?
Domination IGN: RangerThrow
I'm assuming vortex is used mainly to help proc EE? Does the crit from vortex also help proc elemental overload? I'm thinking orb of storms could be pretty good to use as well to proc EE and elemental overload if it works in a CWDT setup.
Once I post an offer in a thread, I never check back. If I win something, please PM me.

IGN: _Keone
"
I'm assuming vortex is used mainly to help proc EE? Does the crit from vortex also help proc elemental overload? I'm thinking orb of storms could be pretty good to use as well to proc EE and elemental overload if it works in a CWDT setup.

Vortex is used to help with defense. It slows
"
kmaldona wrote:
"

Vortex is used to help with defense. It slows

But can it proc EE and elemental overload in a CWDT setup?
Once I post an offer in a thread, I never check back. If I win something, please PM me.

I believe it can but very unreliable as it is not down often enough. Getting Plus to cold or lightning to attacks for shield charge is best way.
I just find with the OP set up, it's hard to proc elemental overload. Because our chance to hit and crit chance is so low, having alternate means of procing it would be nice. I don't really understand the point of having a high level vortex if it's mainly used for it's defensive chilling purposes. Wouldn't a low level one with a low level CWDT setup be better to proc more of them on the map?

"
I just find with the OP set up, it's hard to proc elemental overload. Because our chance to hit and crit chance is so low, having alternate means of procing it would be nice. I don't really understand the point of having a high level vortex if it's mainly used for it's defensive chilling purposes. Wouldn't a low level one with a low level CWDT setup be better to proc more of them on the map?

Not sure. Maybe op can respond
I am able to proc EO using shield charge during boss fights pretty easy but if u have a 6s 5l chest u can put scorching ray in it and proc it with that
Last edited by kmaldona on Apr 3, 2017, 1:15:45 AM
"
kmaldona wrote:
"

Not sure. Maybe op can respond

blade vortex/tempest shield both proc ele overload for us. as does shield charge.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info