[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Alienball4 wrote:
Hey guys i would like to have some Feedback on my build character currently tried to follow ur guide as much as i could . Stats are : 8.2k life , 3.7k armor , 1k reg 830 strg. I don't know how to link my profile but it is set to open

Spoiler

Swap weapon to doon, upgrade jewelry (ammy first), get higher flat HP on armor pieces, essence craft helm or gloves, work on enchants
asdasd
Last edited by rEDNiNE150 on Dec 12, 2019, 10:25:48 PM
"

Still working my character. Started him mid-season, and am having a ton of fun, but haven't bought any upgrades yet, since the gear I bought for mapping.

What's the obvious upgrade path for me?

Getting a better 5L chest, 20% quality conc effect, a better ring to replace my Iron one are the ones I'm seeing, but I'm certainly missing a lot.

I also need to level up so I can actually get the full set of % life jewels!
"
5 Link: RGBBB
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Blade Vortex (level 8), Tempest Shield (level 7), Curse on Hit (HIGH LEVEL), Flammability (HIGH LEVEL)

How does this setup apply Flammability curse effect?
I have Blade Vortex and Tempest shield proc, but do not see Flammability affect on enemies
"
DDarkAngel wrote:
"
5 Link: RGBBB
Cast When Damage Taken (Level 1), Blade Vortex (level 8), Tempest Shield (level 7), Curse on Hit (HIGH LEVEL), Flammability (HIGH LEVEL)

How does this setup apply Flammability curse effect?
I have Blade Vortex and Tempest shield proc, but do not see Flammability affect on enemies

notice the HIGH LEVEL parts?
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hey DeMiGodking,

Great build. My wife and I are each playing it and loving it.

Two questions so far:
- Why do you choose % damage jewels instead of fire damage or area damage? It seems we're missing 2-6% damage per jewel.
- In previous guides, you had added cold damage to attacks on a piece of jewelry, in your latest guide it doesn't seem this is included. Why not? Seems important to proc EE.
Last edited by Aevaris on Apr 1, 2017, 7:50:44 PM
Would it be wise to get a Vessel of Vinktar Topaz Flask for this particular build?
how much better than the life version is the lowlife version? is it worth investing the shitton of currency lowlife costs?
"
Bloodsage wrote:
Would it be wise to get a Vessel of Vinktar Topaz Flask for this particular build?

No....the shock damage ailment increases the fire degen and elemental damage received. the leech bonus is marginal, you're just better off using a vaal lightning trap.
Last edited by Molochmane on Apr 2, 2017, 4:26:14 AM
"
Molochmane wrote:
"
Bloodsage wrote:

No....the shock damage ailment increases the fire degen and elemental damage received. the leech bonus is marginal, you're just better off using a vaal lightning trap.

Thanks for the reply

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info