[3.8 BUFFED] Demi's PURE STRENGTH Righteous Fire Chieftain! SUPER BUDGET (TO START) ALL CONTENT

"
Novarg wrote:

rings are both bad, not enough life/str. belt has little life/bad str. boots have no str. gloves have no str.

all of your gear can be upgraded to higher life/str values.

your skill tree is missing the entire scion life wheel (49% max life), 4 points at maurader start (24% life), 5 jewel sockets with 7% life (35% life), and bloodlust/1 node in duelist area (13% max life). oh and another 8% from 2 nodes left of maura start.

missing approx half the total life. lol
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Last edited by DeMiGodking102 on Mar 30, 2017, 7:53:31 AM
Thanks for help, i'm really blind.
What can i improve in the future? Looking for a essence glove? I have like 3ex to spend in this build.

Im sitting on around 6.7K life, i think that was not enough, i cant run a T12 map without dying...
Should i change the chest to belly?

Here my gear:
Spoiler

My Skill Tree:
Between this build and ur other more expensive templar, which one does more damage and has faster clears, and is it by a large margin?
Which gem quality would you go first? in highest piority?
asdasd
Last edited by rEDNiNE150 on Dec 12, 2019, 10:26:23 PM
"
rEDNiNE150 wrote:
Hi guys,

I changed into this RF build recently and I'm absolutely loving it. It's way more damage than I thought. The clear speed is rather great tbh.

My next couple of goals are getting vaal'd gems, better belt (%Flask prolly), and a few pieces that can have more strength. Also I'm keeping an eye out for better gloves (hard to get with the 30% DoT mod). A 6-link belly at some point too. My jewels can use some damage upgrades too - I had bought some relatively cheap damage + %life + str ones to reach the Doon threshold.

Any thoughts on this ammy? % Fire damage roll vs higher strength.

I was wondering if there any lategame upgrades I can get at this point. Any other tips are welcome too!

Also, my health regen is sitting at around 1,45K pre enduranc charges. How can I get this higher?

Here's my gear:

Thanks!

looks solid enough. need that 2% regen boot enchant from uber lab, and commandment of light enchant on gloves. jewels are a main source of dps/life, work on those after enchants.
"
rEDNiNE150 wrote:

Here's my gear:

Thanks!

Pardon my ignorance, but does your belt enchantment "20% increased elemental damage with weapons" actually affect righteous fire? I thought it only affected attacks directly made by the weapon itself, and not the passive stats the weapons bestow upon your character.

Am I wrong on this front?
IGN:JihadForAllahPraiseHim
Last edited by elegant on Mar 31, 2017, 3:41:40 PM
"
elegant wrote:
"
rEDNiNE150 wrote:

Spoiler
Here's my gear:

Thanks!
Spoiler

Pardon my ignorance, but does your belt enchantment "20% increased elemental damage with weapons" actually affect righteous fire? I thought it only affected attacks directly made by the weapon itself, and not the passive stats the weapons bestow upon your character.

Am I wrong on this front?

yea you are. its for weapon ele damage. he probs bought the belt corrupted
Hey guys i would like to have some Feedback on my build character currently tried to follow ur guide as much as i could . Stats are : 8.2k life , 3.7k armor , 1k reg 830 strg. I don't know how to link my profile but it is set to open

Spoiler

Last edited by Alienball4 on Mar 31, 2017, 8:55:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info