[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

Which auras are preferable for the life version of this build?
"
Pracis wrote:
I think it was mentioned in the thread somewhere but I cba (can't be asked) to reread the entire thread. But would having dual cospri's make the build better? Or is it better to stay with one and a ES shield?

No dual cospri is for dual casting real cold spells (vortex, freeze pulse etc). Not discharge. We have a hard enough time getting to max charges as is on small number of enemies so 1 cospri is sufficient to expend all charges. 2 would be a waste.

If I find another Cospro thats what I'm building next:P
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 15, 2016, 10:26:19 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

A cool build for dual cospris would be something like use a real 800+ES CI chest and faster projectiles spec thow setup feeding freeze pulse and Arctic breath in your cospris

If I find another one thats what I'm building next:P

Spec throw doesn't work :( It only triggers on melee.

On the dual-wielding Cospri character I'm building, I'm planning to use lacerate. Gets the most attacks off per second, has some range to still kite, have good clear speed, etc.

Last edited by zhudac on Sep 15, 2016, 10:16:45 PM
"
zhudac wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

A cool build for dual cospris would be something like use a real 800+ES CI chest and faster projectiles spec thow setup feeding freeze pulse and Arctic breath in your cospris

On the dual-wielding Cospri character I'm building, I'm planning to use lacerate. Gets the most attacks off per second, has some range to still kite, have good clear speed, etc.

Doh nevermind. Lacerate great idea what about reeve and cleave?
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
zhudac wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

Doh nevermind. Lacerate great idea what about reeve and cleave?

Lacerate is -25% less attack speed to attack twice, so it's effectively 150% attack speed which means 50% more procs with Cospri's (just like cyclone!). On top of that, the range just makes it so much easier to clear and keep a bit safe, IMO. Still leveling, so might play around a bit when I hit around ~75 and the build actually starts doing something, lol.

Also, if you're dual-wielding, Lacerate attacks once with either hand so you could maybe just put 1 spell in each and add better supports for both spells, possibly. With 2 spells in 2 swords, to hit the full proc rate you'd need an absurd attack speed like 0.05 or smth with lacerate.

With ~500 edps total, the melee damage itself should be pretty respectable too, honestly. If you have a free link (after presumably PCoC - inc. crit strikes - faster attacks as absolute requirements?) you could throw WED in and see if that's effective.
Last edited by zhudac on Sep 15, 2016, 10:50:49 PM
Hello guys, great build.
I have a question, i am think about lvling shadow, any tips on how to lvl as fast as possible? should i use bladefall ? vortex ? BV? flame totem?
Thank you for info :)
Trickster is fine for this build to ?
"
Maumas wrote:
Hello guys, great build.
I have a question, i am think about lvling shadow, any tips on how to lvl as fast as possible? should i use bladefall ? vortex ? BV? flame totem?
Thank you for info :)

take Bladevortex

@Dotalex:

No, you have to pick assassin because we need as much cirt as possible an assassin is the only ascending that provide enough to work well with malice.
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Last edited by stexnex on Sep 16, 2016, 4:01:29 AM
i've been trying to calculate if any other ascendancy could have been fine with this build(mostly i wanted to make it work with elementalist for the massive elemental dmg you get and the reflect dmg reduction).

With pristine gear, and by pristine i mean that Chris would have to come down and spawn it for you because that would mean +3% crit gloves, 55% crit multimod rings, 100% crit shield, 20/20 inc crit strikes gem doubled ice golem buff 7 power charges and assassin mark you can reach around 90% crit chance on cyclone, that would be fine but the first hexproof mob/map would set you back at below 80% crit chance. You would also loose the better power charge generation method devised on this thread because you would be stucked with cyclone in a 4 link gloves.

Assassin can cap crit chance with half the gear and assassin's mark it's basically a bonus and not mandatory, this gives you more flexibility on the amount of maps you can run.

The only way of making something like this working on another ascendancy is to use a mjolner instead of a cospri. I'm pretty sure the damage increase of the elementalist nodes would balance the lack of power charge generation and you would be casting the whole time whitout having to cap crit.

The build would be similar but different somewhat, so i dont think it belong to this thread.

i got a malice and a voll in essence hc and i'll roll an assassin to try this out, the feeling should be pretty much close to the old fakener CoC build.

rare map, with temp chains + can't effect from elemental status .... an some other mods

done with 5L setup and 7,5k ES, 1 curse (assassins mark)

i died sometime because my TP was placedunder the falling rocks o.O tried to move trough, never do that again :D
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
Last edited by stexnex on Sep 16, 2016, 5:59:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info