[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

Dinged 94 on this build

did some upgrade

its my stuff

"
rav3nspirit wrote:
Oh my apologies. I've just noticed the cold damage doesn't come from power charges but from frenzy charges... And since you have no way to generate frenzy charges and you are still casting discharge, I guess all three types of damage can proc from Cospri's Malice.

This is the same question I had, and for anyone else who is wondering -

Discharge is tagged as being all three elements, even if you're only dealing fire/lightning damage with it.
"
madziee wrote:
I said goodbye to Cyclone after Blade flurry released. Now even with one -8 Elreon ring I have free melee attack triger for CoC. Oh and btw IMMORTAL CALL in Voll's Protector was like INSIGHT....Now my favourite guardian is Minotaur who just facerolled under insta IC. So big thanks to demopolos for his CoC questions. Also wanna say thank you for his Facebreaker build which was also awesome in my last league

I was wondering about Blade Flurry as a proc skill, thanks :) Cyclone is my most hated skill which always kills my motivation to play the 3 or 4 Dischargers I've had, and spent crazy amounts of currency on, after level 80 or so.
How the hell are you reach 93k Discharge??? i got the same number of charges and i got only 30-35k...
hey hey been following this build before the nerf to cospri. after the nerf i decided to go ahead and make it happen so i rebuilt my shadow at lvl 90, now he's a 93. but that wasn't enough so i got radical & decided to do the same as a witch. didn't seem possible but i have ran thru uber lab & running tier 12-13 maps. had to do some tweaking on the gear due to crit chance being low,still working on my gems as lvl goes. this is what i have so far as gear. still may have to tweak the tree some more, have to wait & see.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQVCBx4NfA_EEHsRLREvEVARlhM1FdcXpBhdGyUc3B1PIG4o-ioLKjgrCiycLL8tHy3SMtE0CjW5O3w8BUGWQktFR0ZxRwZJUUmxS65Ms1AwUEJTNVZjV8ld8l9qX7BjQ2ZUa3ptGW1sb55wUncHfIN_xoKbgwmExYV7hX2FxYauhxOJ04wLjDaMdo8aj_qQ-pMnlSCVLpitmjubtZykn9-hL6Kjpyut8a6ztAy1SLiTuMq5fL46vorAZsHzwzrIv8pK0B_Q0ND11AfXz9lb2xrbXtyN323fiud06QLquutj6-7sGOw47LDviO_r8NXy4fk3

flask set up

"FMR it's another day in paradise" IGN NEEDBLOOD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info