[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

Just Throatseeker but jewel might be better, so look by yourself.
Last edited by KRIGSSVIN on Nov 8, 2016, 1:39:49 PM
I don't get it.. I have like 40% crit without charges and I have better gear than u, still can't get even close to 95% crit, what am I doing wrong?
"
Zuloth wrote:
I don't get it.. I have like 40% crit without charges and I have better gear than u, still can't get even close to 95% crit, what am I doing wrong?

40 to 45% is around what you should have without power charges. Power charges + the bonuses to crit on full and low life from assassin will make up the difference in crit and for more consistency you can throw on a diamond flask.

I'd give more advice on your gear but your profile is set to private for characters.
Has anyone killed Shaper,Hydra and Uber Atziri using this build?
"
D3c4y wrote:
Has anyone killed Shaper,Hydra and Uber Atziri using this build?

I've cleared all T15 and T16 corrupted maps with this build. Uber Lab is a breeze, even on full key runs, and so is normal Atziri. Have not tried Uber Atziri yet.

Shaper shouldn't be a problem but I've only attempted him once and did it pretty much blind (first strong character this league) so I didn't get the kill. I have confidence that the build is Shaper viable though. All my deaths were learning mistakes.
all the guardians are doable deathless. Chimera and Minotaur don't even really require paying attention.

I haven't killed Shaper yet but I've got him to the third phase. It seems super doable, and i'm frustrated that he isn't dead yet. But every attempt I end up with some silly wasted portals.
Ive looked over multiple peoples builds in the thread and im trying to do the 3g build in the OP but my cost is 4 on cyclone and only 3 mana. Im running 2 -7 rings. What am i missing?

P.S. i know i havent respeced my ascendency yet

Thanks
Can someone take a look at my character radiationLeak, I can't even beat merc izaro what should I change?
"
a1mandf1re wrote:
Can someone take a look at my character radiationLeak, I can't even beat merc izaro what should I change?

Tab is closed.
"
Jcr982 wrote:
Ive looked over multiple peoples builds in the thread and im trying to do the 3g build in the OP but my cost is 4 on cyclone and only 3 mana. Im running 2 -7 rings. What am i missing?

P.S. i know i havent respeced my ascendency yet

Thanks

you're character profile is set to private so I can't see your stuff.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info