[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

"
Leugim wrote:
I only have 16k dps with Power and Endurance charges, where i can upgrade to get atleast 40k? I dont know what im doing wrong, i changed the build in some points but it shouldn't affect my dps. Thank you for the help and thanks for this awesome build.

"
16k dps

I suspect you're looking at Cyclone DPS, whereas you should be looking at Discharge damage per use. 90+ crit chance on it is a good point to start. With 7ec/6ec my conc.effect BIScharge is 78k.

- get LVL 21 discharge somewhere, even without quality.
- get coordination node in Shadow area, it is just one more point.
- get the jewel above Witch. There are those pesky Silence casting bastards in some maps, under this debuff your discharge, or any spell basically, won't go off. Need one corrupted jewel with immunity to it. If you're low on level, you could damp the spell damage per power charge node temporarily.
- Warlord's Mark should be on Blasphemy, not CWDT, because on hard-hitting or kite-requiring bosses (like Shaper) what you want to do is leech immediately after going in.
- change the ring with flat fire damage, so your EE works for endurance discharge part.
"
madziee wrote:
Am I correct if I use static strike it will ruin my EE? I like the way it acts....I can use it directly where I want, not like cyclone which a bit hard to control.

No, just have no flat phys anywhere. What it will ruin is your stun immunity and might require one more link for multistrike (of course can always damp faster attacks, but pfff...).
"
SCamera wrote:
and a lvl 21 discipline

"
20 70 155 40% 303 211,877,683 341,331,311
21 72 159 41% 315 N/A N/A

12, not much of an increase.
Can someone record a video with shaper kill?
Based on build this is my stuff

Ding 90 so far

Play t10-t13 maps without problems
Last edited by PGolomb22 on Oct 28, 2016, 10:42:19 PM
is there any case to be made for using hypothermia support on discharge + arctic armor instead of life leech and then rely on warlord's mark. @ lvl 19 its 39% more damage... can arctic armor reliably chill bosses?
"
KRIGSSVIN wrote:
"
Leugim wrote:
I only have 16k dps with Power and Endurance charges, where i can upgrade to get atleast 40k? I dont know what im doing wrong, i changed the build in some points but it shouldn't affect my dps. Thank you for the help and thanks for this awesome build.

"
16k dps

I suspect you're looking at Cyclone DPS, whereas you should be looking at Discharge damage per use. 90+ crit chance on it is a good point to start. With 7ec/6ec my conc.effect BIScharge is 78k.

- get LVL 21 discharge somewhere, even without quality.
- get coordination node in Shadow area, it is just one more point.
- get the jewel above Witch. There are those pesky Silence casting bastards in some maps, under this debuff your discharge, or any spell basically, won't go off. Need one corrupted jewel with immunity to it. If you're low on level, you could damp the spell damage per power charge node temporarily.
- Warlord's Mark should be on Blasphemy, not CWDT, because on hard-hitting or kite-requiring bosses (like Shaper) what you want to do is leech immediately after going in.
- change the ring with flat fire damage, so your EE works for endurance discharge part.

Since you're knowledgeable about this kind of thing, I have a -8 diamond ring with flat cold on it. Would that flat cold be messing with EE in a bad way?
"
barry_guy wrote:

Since you're knowledgeable about this kind of thing, I have a -8 diamond ring with flat cold on it. Would that flat cold be messing with EE in a bad way?

Nope. Your weapon has a huge flat cold roll already. Adding some extra flat cold won't change a thing. You'll still EE for +Cold Res/-Fire Res/-Thunder Res.
"
zacintosh wrote:
"
barry_guy wrote:

Nope. Your weapon has a huge flat cold roll already. Adding some extra flat cold won't change a thing. You'll still EE for +Cold Res/-Fire Res/-Thunder Res.

Okay, thanks. =) That one was pretty obvious, kinda embarrassed I missed it haha.
So, I decided to go balls deep in this build. I have the following gear and you can check my jewels/skilltree on my profile. It should be open. I'd like to know if you guys can spot anything obvious for me to upgrade that I'm missing? I'm sitting at 75k discharge tooltip with 7/6 charges and conc effect, and about 45k with inc AoE. 8.9k ES.

Spoiler
Last edited by DashDigital on Oct 30, 2016, 10:12:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info