[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

is there a way to defeat remnant of corruption monster?
they are shutting life leech from warlords/gem.
i know its almost impossible but i want defeat them without taking time for es regen : <

*i dont prefer mjolner one. i hate RF degen in -max res/life regen maps.

ty for your time
Last edited by DayLee on Sep 15, 2016, 7:12:11 AM
I need your help dont know what i should get now.

Spoiler

I have 8k es now.

Was thinking to get +1endurance belt but i will lose around 400 es.
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
"
sielma wrote:

Spoiler

I have 8k es now.

ES on 2nd ring. Whats your tree looking now, 8k seems a lil low regarding your gear.

20/20 discharge is very nice too since ur missing some AoE with it. 21/20 (if you can afford) is also quite a dmg difference.
"
h4llowerner wrote:
"
sielma wrote:

Spoiler

I have 8k es now.

ES on 2nd ring. Whats your tree looking now, 8k seems a lil low regarding your gear.

20/20 discharge is very nice too since ur missing some AoE with it. 21/20 (if you can afford) is also quite a dmg difference.

You can check char in my profil it's public now.

i dont think i need q20 discharge. With inc aoe clear speed is very good. I'm more focus to get lvl 21.

I think i need more flat es. I have all es nodes from guide tree + 7% from jewel.
I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
I did some testing with dual curse, first attempted to use ele weakness on hit Voidbringers but the mana cost was just too much to sustain, ended up dropping Hoi and adding in Assassin's Mark/Warlord's Mark on blasphemy, seems to be working really well now. can check my character out at https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mill3nia/characters Character name is "SoberandIrrelevant"

feels really nice running assassin's mark and warlord's mark, plus the additional 10% curse effectiveness from Whispers of Doom cluster should mean more leech.

clearing t15s so far no problem.

Edit: plus dropping the HoI setup enabled me to include Vaal Haste and Vaal Discipline in the mix for even more dmg/defense

Edit2: Going to try to get 4g 1r 1b on my Voll's Protector soon, drop out Faster attacks and Pcoc for CoC and BV. I think that should in theory increase our single target damage which should help increase our leech rate. (should be able to hit 5APS with Blood Rage and Vaal Haste up np)

Edit3: Finally got the colors on the Voll's I can without a doubt say single target damage is increased. mana cost on cyclone is now 5 so added in a second +2 mana gain on hit jewel, otherwise this feels very solid now.
Last edited by mill3nia on Sep 15, 2016, 9:50:23 AM
"
mill3nia wrote:
I did some testing with dual curse, first attempted to use ele weakness on hit Voidbringers but the mana cost was just too much to sustain, ended up dropping Hoi and adding in Assassin's Mark/Warlord's Mark on blasphemy, seems to be working really well now. can check my character out at https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/mill3nia/characters Character name is "SoberandIrrelevant"

feels really nice running assassin's mark and warlord's mark, plus the additional 10% curse effectiveness from Whispers of Doom cluster should mean more leech.

Edit: plus dropping the HoI setup enabled me to include Vaal Haste and Vaal Discipline in the mix for even more dmg/defense

Edit2: Going to try to get 4g 1r 1b on my Voll's Protector soon, drop out Faster attacks and Pcoc for CoC and BV. I think that should in theory increase our single target damage which should help increase our leech rate.

How can you run dual curse with discipline on. Are you using discipline.
"
bstzabeast wrote:
"
mill3nia wrote:

Edit2: Going to try to get 4g 1r 1b on my Voll's Protector soon, drop out Faster attacks and Pcoc for CoC and BV. I think that should in theory increase our single target damage which should help increase our leech rate.

How can you run dual curse with discipline on. Are you using discipline.

yes, look at my character. I have enlighten 3 in +1 gems helm running discipline, Assassin's Mark and Warlord's Mark Blasphemy (have 18 mana unreserved)
Last edited by mill3nia on Sep 15, 2016, 10:25:56 AM
"
sielma wrote:

You can check char in my profil it's public now.

i dont think i need q20 discharge. With inc aoe clear speed is very good. I'm more focus to get lvl 21.

I think i need more flat es. I have all es nodes from guide tree + 7% from jewel.

Well, tree looks pretty good to me. Only funny thing is that u took Annihilation (witch area) over Doom cast (but its only a minor difference ;) ).

I personally like Sanctity (Templar area)... .

So i think ring with %ES and/or flat Es + lvl 22 Disciplin would be the biggest improvement.
Hi, i'm hoping to get some direction for upgrades for my char. It's feeling okay mapping so far. Single target is pretty bad even with 20% conc.

I'm saving for a voll's devo, about halfway there. Are there any other changes that I can make in the meantime to help me out?

I'm trying to fuse at least a 5L volls chest as well and struggling on that.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Devant/characters

Char name: Deva_nT

Appreciate any help, i'm loving this build and would love to get it to a point where I could uber lab / attempt some higher maps.
I think it could be worth using heretics veil if you go dual curse. With enlighten lvl 2 you get decent amount of mana and the 22 blasphemy and +2curse gem is really nice. And best would be +1 curse volls.
Last edited by bstzabeast on Sep 15, 2016, 12:18:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info