[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

is the leech problem fixed yet?
"
stexnex wrote:
which head enchant ?

discharge dmg or discharge not consume charges ?

Does not consume charges is more single target DPS since you can build up to max charges more often
Dmg is a little more damage all the time.
Git R Dun!
"
any1 tried out this build not with discharge but with other cold spells like Vortex? I really like this concept but im no friend of Discharge, what are my alternatives? (i am a fan of Vortex :D)

im currently trying a build like that dual wielding cospris using ice nova and vortex as dmg skills. you can check my profile however im just lvl 7x atm and the build is probably far from optimal. still works pretty nicely already
"
any1 tried out this build not with discharge but with other cold spells like Vortex? I really like this concept but im no friend of Discharge, what are my alternatives? (i am a fan of Vortex :D)

Why? Play self cast. easy to get 200-300K vortex with low life

meanwhile I have 21 ice nova and 21 vortex and each cast for about 10000 per cast and you have to be melee with this sword

10000 x 5 ias x 2 hits per attack on cyclone is 100K DPS (assuming you hit every time)

More ES, more auras, more DPS self cast

This sword is made for Discharge period

edit relevant screen. actual damage per cast is DPS/cast speed
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 14, 2016, 2:02:19 PM
lets be real here.. how good is this without volls amu?.. is it any point in even trying?, perhaps i can afford it later on.. i will only have a 5L, is that ok?

Why not inquisitor? 100% global crit(45multi if u crit) + IGNORE enemy ress on crit (+30% spell dmg, 20% attack speed etc), that gotta be a insane damage increase?, you could prob reach 80-85% crit on discharge with templar and similar with cyclone.

:)

(fixed ias)
Last edited by lillbysen on Sep 14, 2016, 2:04:52 PM
"
lillbysen wrote:
lets be real here.. how good is this without volls amu?.. is it any point in even trying?, perhaps i can afford it later on.. i will only have a 5L, is that ok?

Why not inquisitor? 100% global crit(45multi if u crit) + IGNORE enemy ress on crit (+30% spell dmg, 20% attack speed etc), that gotta be a insane damage increase?, you could prob reach 80-85% crit on discharge with templar and similar with cyclone.

(fixed ias)

Good like 1/2 DPS with no volls still ~ 400-500K DPS

I've done 15 maps with it.

Hard to get 100% crit more like 65% with inquisitor so its bonus is not always up. Not to mention cant use EE

Someone played inquisitor in this thread and switch to assassin said it sucked.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 14, 2016, 2:38:37 PM
is it any possibility to use romira instead of volls chest?.. could you try it?, just to see if its too bad.. if I could wear a much higher ES chest it would be awesome.. You could atleast try it :D..
I dunno if 7-9k ES is enought for the new endgame stuff?

"
lillbysen wrote:
is it any possibility to use romira instead of volls chest?.. could you try it?, just to see if its too bad.. if I could wear a much higher ES chest it would be awesome.. You could atleast try it :D..
I dunno if 7-9k ES is enought for the new endgame stuff?

Romira's functions similarly to PCoC support, in that it gives a max of 1 powercharge for a crit. Volls chest will give 1 power charge per target per crit, allowing each discharge in a pack of mobs to immediately bring you back to full charges.
cant seem to view the skill trees
Guys a i seem to be leech fine with warlords here is 16 Minotaur guardian

with temp chains and vulnerability on me

bad play caused 1 death. dont run Aim just face tank.

https://youtu.be/F-dlk3CSEew
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 14, 2016, 6:10:42 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info