[2.4] Aim's Malice 100% CRIT Discharger, Fast farms, 6 minutes Full Core Deathless

"
mill3nia wrote:
~1500 chromes lol

whhooow, so i have to be very lucky with my 280chrome

but i struggle atm with my mana.

i got only 8 mana left - cyclone cost me 6 - so if i do one wrong cyclone i have to wait for a short moment...annoys me a lot.
!!! Sorry for my "bum english" !!!
"
stexnex wrote:
"
mill3nia wrote:
~1500 chromes lol

i got only 8 mana left - cyclone cost me 6 - so if i do one wrong cyclone i have to wait for a short moment...annoys me a lot.

Gratz you should have way more mana than 8. is your enlighten 2? r.g. 3 in vertex? Are you still running HoI?

With enlighten 3 two curse on blas and one discipline on nothing thats only way you'd have 8.

with enlighten 4 you'd have like 25.

with enlighten 5 (meaning a 4 gem in vertex) you'd have like 50 free

And mill3nia's is not the "cheap" solution. the 4G Volls, the high enlightens, etc super end game. I need to update OP about that.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 16, 2016, 1:06:46 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
stexnex wrote:
"
mill3nia wrote:
~1500 chromes lol

Gratz you should have way more mana than 8. is your enlighten 2? r.g. 3 in vertex? Are you still running HoI?

With enlighten 3 two curse on blas and one discipline on nothing thats only way you'd have 8.

with enlighten 4 you'd have like 25.

with enlighten 5 (meaning a 4 gem in vertex) you'd have like 50 free

i found my mistake, i dont run the vertex. i got only enlighten lvl 2, therfore i skilled one point in passives for 4% reduced mana reserved.

nvm, i switched back to singel curse untill my enlighten is lvl 3
Those of you using the new setup with 4G Volls, how much AS are you getting on cyclone without faster attacks now? are you focussing more on AS jewels to get back upto 5+APS?
i'm not there yet with my char, still leveling but my take is: on trash you hardly need 5aps, while on bosses you can just activate vaal haste to reach it.
"
Zaccie wrote:
Those of you using the new setup with 4G Volls, how much AS are you getting on cyclone without faster attacks now? are you focussing more on AS jewels to get back upto 5+APS?

atm i'm on 3.85 APS in my ho. i got no problems so far. leech + dng feels very good.

i dont know if i can get the 5 APs with jewels and if its worth.

i need about 66% aps with my jewels to reach 5aps...thats hard to ge
nice build Kappa
So I was able to get the 4g1r1b and I'm leveling the assassin but I've noticed that blade vortex doesn't seem to go higher than a 5 stack. I wanna confirm that it's likely due to me not having all the critical nodes, etc and the gem isn't fully leveled.yet.

Or could it be the internal cool down on casthma on crit support?
"
Pracis wrote:
So I was able to get the 4g1r1b and I'm leveling the assassin but I've noticed that blade vortex doesn't seem to go higher than a 5 stack. I wanna confirm that it's likely due to me not having all the critical nodes, etc and the gem isn't fully leveled.yet.

I'm able to reach 8-10 stacks on single target boss with ~5.5 APS w/ bloodrage
"
mill3nia wrote:
"
Pracis wrote:

I'm able to reach 8-10 stacks on single target boss with ~5.5 APS w/ bloodrage

I'll just have to level more.. :) is that with vall haste?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info