The Carnage Mystery Box

still waiting for the Gore Groundslam Q.Q
omg, it's look awesome
"
Schiriki wrote:
I'm starting to ask myself why i still sit here with gtx 770 and give cash to ggg instead of upgrading my rig.
really, what is wrong with me, good question. will do further research.

Yepp, I think that myself often ... but ...

Well, bought some of the damn Boxes again ....

Carnage Armour really looks awesome ;)
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

Cuz we need moar misery boxes!
nvm.
Last edited by Schiriki on Sep 4, 2016, 8:47:39 PM
"
Hunwulf wrote:
"
Schiriki wrote:
I'm starting to ask myself why i still sit here with gtx 770 and give cash to ggg instead of upgrading my rig.
really, what is wrong with me, good question. will do further research.

Yepp, I think that myself often ... but ...

Well, bought some of the damn Boxes again ....

Carnage Armour really looks awesome ;)
Thats pretty good for the boxes you opened.

I cant wait to buy Carnage armour holy hell. I havent played DS3 but it heavily reminds me of the art style they have for their armour in DS3, always thought their art for the game was incredible.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
Well shit. I bought 2 boxes just because of all the bitching.

So I guess I win.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Sadly, I was pretty bummed out when I decided to buy into mystery boxes with the Alabaster armour sets, they made it buy one get one free near the end of the league and I ended up with a crap tonne of duplicates, I wanted the weapon skins and instead had loads of the armour pieces and 1500 less points. Definitely put me off of buying the boxes, not for the duplicates but for the marketing side of it. If I had waited about a week and not opted to support by buying them early I would have doubled my chances, lone behold a similar thing happened on the Prophecy ones which I didn't buy into but wasn't around at the time of the sale thing.

I can't buy into these boxes after that, but I love what GGG do with them and most people with more money probably won't care at all, as it does support GGG but I buy as many supporter packs as I can to support them anyway. I just took that as a poor business move as it hurts those who bought the boxes a couple of weeks or even days before the buy on get one free events or spend money and get a box free.

It's like those Steam sales, where everybody just wouldn't buy a game until Summer or Winter sales just because if they buy it within 3-8weeks the game is on a 75% off sale. It only hurts the company doing it in my opinion. So now everybody will likely wait until this event or the very end or at least most people will, just because of that.

Anyway, that was just my two cents.

These look GREAT. I look forward to buying them when they go on sale in the store without the chance based boxes. The gore stuff is the only content I am interested in buying anyway so this is perfect :D

Maybe if they sneak in a sale of buy one get one free I'll indulge in a few purchases but we'll see.

Nice work guys and gals at GGG. Keep the gore content coming!! lol

Regards,
Patrick.
+---------------------------------
╠» ☠ The Exiles
̯ http://TheExiles.net
2x Blood Worm, geez GGG.
nvm.
Last edited by Schiriki on Sep 4, 2016, 8:47:29 PM

Report Forum Post