The Carnage Mystery Box

WTB Carnage soundtrack in game
uol... gore portal looks amazing, and many other good stuff. Good boxes.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Sep 4, 2016, 3:16:27 AM
nvm.
Last edited by Schiriki on Sep 4, 2016, 8:48:09 PM
nvm.
Last edited by Schiriki on Sep 4, 2016, 8:48:01 PM
Most of the things in this box are amazing (finally no neon bs involved). I really like this box but the new carnage set.... Anyone besides me had the same flashback?

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Sep 4, 2016, 5:05:38 AM
nvm.
Last edited by Schiriki on Sep 4, 2016, 8:47:55 PM
"
Schiriki wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:
Most of the things in this box are amazing (finally no neon bs involved). I really like this box but the ne carnage set.... Anyone besides me had the same flashback?

you like them? how many did you buy? please post your results, thx!

What exactly is wrong with people like you? I guess everything but sadly I can't prove it. lol
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
In the grim lands of Wraeclast there is only GORE.
There is a sure way to die.

Билды - это листья на дереве Path of Exile. C каждым патчем одни опадают, и каждую лигу вырастают другие.
nvm.
Last edited by Schiriki on Sep 4, 2016, 8:47:49 PM
So THIS is the reason for the 39,7 MB patch that doesnt unpack and prevents me from playing ?! REALLLY? gg ggg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info