[2.4] CoC discharge with Cospri's Malice - still a good build(easy Uber Atziri,leech works fine)

Wich of the 2 passive trees am i suppose to use for Shadow discharger?! its kind of confusing... you should remove one and keep one.. answer fast please.
"
KGF wrote:
Wich of the 2 passive trees am i suppose to use for Shadow discharger?! its kind of confusing... you should remove one and keep one.. answer fast please.

I Marked the 1st spoiler as "outdated" to prevent any further confusing .It contains some useful info so I won't delete the spoiler itself.
The one that everyone should be using is under "Passives" spoiler.
First let me thank you for all your build ideas. I've been playing the "old school" coc discharge until the nerf. I swappped to Cospri and I gotta say it plays just like before. So here is what I did different, maybe this helps some more people :)

- I'm using 2 -8 Elreon rings and a few Jewels with Reduced Mana Cost, so Cyclone now only costs me 1 Mana
- I'm not using Warlords Mark because for Trash Life Leech is enough and for bosses, those are bugged and you cannot Leech from them, I use the Atziri Flask. The Flask lasts long enough for me to kill the boss. It I just a Workaround until they hopefully fix the Boss Leech Bug.
- Tried to get as much Item Rarity as possible out of my gear, so ES is not always Top Notch, but IIR is.

Overall Stats:
- 9061 ES
- Max Resis
- 120% IIR
- 38272 Discharge Damage, without any additional Buffs or Flasks
- 71.68% Discharge Crit Chance + Assassins Mark
- 76.36% Cyclone Crit Chance + Assassins Mark
- 92% Chance to Hit with Cyclone
- 35% Additional Movement Speed, can't be chilled

I've got no Problems to sustain maximum Charges and Discharge procs a lot, just like before the nerf. Damage is Superb aswell and I have no Problems to play T15 Maps and Tank bosses.

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:

Screenshots:
Spoiler

Last edited by Springstoff on Sep 22, 2016, 1:37:54 PM
"
Dobrazil wrote:
Hi sir, thanks for your build . I was wondering if the proc rate is greater with cospri then a hits can't be evaded dagger ? And is it worth losing the spell dmg and other buffs to change to cospri if so. Ty
"
rfkbloodyface wrote:
Hi sir, thanks for your build . I was wondering if the proc rate is greater with cospri then a hits can't be evaded dagger ? And is it worth losing the spell dmg and other buffs to change to cospri if so. Ty

I got the same question on the one of my youtube videos , not sure if that's you or some other guy asking, but i'll copy my answer here in case anyone else wondering the same :

There's no reason to use Vagan dagger at the moment.(maybe not in general , but with this specific build)
Cast on Crit gem has 500ms cooldown so you will be getting 2 discharge procs / sec.
Cospri's sword has 100ms cooldown so you're looking at 10 casts/sec at ideal scenario.

The only drawback is that you'll need accuracy on gear/gem and assassin ascendancy to compensate low  base crit of the sword and lacking of "hits can't be evaded" stat on your weapon.
Last edited by ssMETALURGss on Sep 23, 2016, 8:11:32 AM
What weapon you recommend to use until you can afford / equip that unique sword wich is optimal? and does it still work with a rare dagger with crit etc until you have that unique one?

Thanks.
Also what are the bandits for this build?! is it power charges or endurance charges you want from merciless bandit.
"
KGF wrote:
What weapon you recommend to use until you can afford / equip that unique sword wich is optimal? and does it still work with a rare dagger with crit etc until you have that unique one?

Thanks.

The sword is not optimal , it's build - enabling since we socket discharge there and proc it with sword's on-crit passive , so you if you don't have the sword you will need to use some sort of "old" setup with your cyclone and discharge gems both in chest and use a rare vagan dagger.

like this one ( don't need to multimod it since you'll be using it only until you can afford to buy a cospri's sword , just craft crit chance and that's enough)
Bandits are point > point > endurance charge
Last edited by ssMETALURGss on Sep 24, 2016, 10:19:08 AM
One more question, i cant find any "how to spend the ascendancy points" in the passive tree for assasin. i guess its the bottom right way to go? with the power charges + crit chance points.
A few questions:
1) Have you tried using 2x Malice?
2) When Bug with life leech from Curse(WM) be fixed will you switch Life leech gem to DMG amplifier such as Controlled Destruction?
3) Does BV with your passive tree does High damage? Isn't it Better to switch this 2 Gems for: Accuracy + Blind(very useful against Attack based Bosses).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info