[2.4] CoC discharge with Cospri's Malice - still a good build(easy Uber Atziri,leech works fine)

How much would this sell for?
Hey OP,

Cool guide, I was thinking of trying something like this with Malice and am now leveling a Shadow to try this out.
Couple of questions about Ascendancies, why not go Trickster? I can't imagine power charge generation is hard with Voll's.

You get free movement, lots of defense/ES (which you need since you're using Voll's which is a pretty crap chest statwise) and free frenzy charge generation which would add some clearspeed. Also, going Trickster would free up your ring slots as well, which would allow you to get better res/crit which in turn frees up your aura setup for something. You can then also respec the mana reservation points. I feel like you could easily make up for the lost damage with the extra points and more gear flexibility. I would love to hear your thoughts.
Last edited by Horseplay on Oct 28, 2016, 10:39:58 AM
"
Horseplay wrote:
Hey OP,

Cool guide, I was thinking of trying something like this with Malice and am now leveling a Shadow to try this out.
Couple of questions about Ascendancies, why not go Trickster? I can't imagine power charge generation is hard with Voll's.

You get free movement, lots of defense/ES (which you need since you're using Voll's which is a pretty crap chest statwise) and free frenzy charge generation which would add some clearspeed. Also, going Trickster would free up your ring slots as well, which would allow you to get better res/crit which in turn frees up your aura setup for something. You can then also respec the mana reservation points. I feel like you could easily make up for the lost damage with the extra points and more gear flexibility. I would love to hear your thoughts.

The main downside of playing trickster VS assassin is that u're gonna be lacking crit.
With old "fakener" , while you're using vagan dagger
like this one , it has 8.25 base weapon crit.
So you could easily go trickster , while maintaining sufficient crit % of cyclone to reliably crit.
Now , with
, which has 5.5 base crit - getting enough crit is really hard unless you're rocking a 4link gloves with new + 3.5% crit essence(but then u're stuck with it). You can try it yourself , if your goal is to build a rock-solid map clearer - then it's going to be really good ( trickster + 4lshield charge in gloves + something in chest). If you want an all rounder , who can clear maps AND reliable farm end-game bosses - assassin is the way to go, imo.
Hey as for Jewels do you only use conqueror's efficiency or something else too ?
Hi!

Can you descrive the mechanic of Elemental Equilibrium in your build? How dose it work?
and i just finished setting up the build and my dps is very bad i kill like the uber trial boss in like 1-2 min what am i doing wrong .. and clear speed is HORRIBLE discharge proc every like 2 second at lvl 85 when i attack with cyclone am i doing something wrong and i only have 6k ES i am getting Perma stunned right now 1 i am doing something wrong or 2 the build is pretty bad how do you guys resist the perma stun

Gear :
Last edited by SupaaaNova on Oct 29, 2016, 1:26:06 AM
"
Hey as for Jewels do you only use conqueror's efficiency or something else too ?

x2 mana on hit jewels , energy from within near melding cluster and a few dps jewels
examples

"
Hi!

Can you descrive the mechanic of Elemental Equilibrium in your build? How dose it work?

your cyclone deals only cold damage, applying cold EE each time you hit thus reducing enemy's resist to fire and lightning ( the elements that you're doing damage with)

"
and i just finished setting up the build and my dps is very bad i kill like the uber trial boss in like 1-2 min what am i doing wrong .. and clear speed is HORRIBLE discharge proc every like 2 second at lvl 85 when i attack with cyclone am i doing something wrong and i only have 6k ES i am getting Perma stunned right now 1 i am doing something wrong or 2 the build is pretty bad how do you guys resist the perma stun

you are completely immune to stuns while cycloning.
other than that - your character profile is private so I can't say much.
"
ssMETALURGss wrote:
"

x2 mana on hit jewels , energy from within near melding cluster and a few dps jewels
examples

"
Hi!

your cyclone deals only cold damage, applying cold EE each time you hit thus reducing enemy's resist to fire and lightning ( the elements that you're doing damage with)

"

i just removed it from private thx for the help i would really appreciate if you would tell me whats wrong with my set up
"
SupaaaNova wrote:
"
ssMETALURGss wrote:
"

examples

"
Hi!

"

i just removed it from private thx for the help i would really appreciate if you would tell me whats wrong with my set up

passives are pretty much the same as mine , so no issue there.
As far as gear goes :
1)How do you sustain cyclone? You don't have - mana cost on rings.And your rings are pretty bad in general ,Death Loop especially. Ideal rings would be multicrafted Diamond rings with -8 mana cost , % ES , etc.
2) Change your shield asap , aim for 450-500 ES atleast.
other than that - everything else seems decent enough , there's some minor changes that can be done like upgrading your helmet from 400ES to 450-500 depending on your budget, getting ideal coloured voll's chest ( 5green+1 blue) etc.
Last edited by ssMETALURGss on Oct 29, 2016, 3:22:37 PM
How can gain 4% of life leech¿?¿? 2% is for gem, but and the other 2%¿?¿?¿

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info