[2.4] CoC discharge with Cospri's Malice - still a good build(easy Uber Atziri,leech works fine)

"
CBEToffOP wrote:
A few questions:
1) Have you tried using 2x Malice?
2) When Bug with life leech from Curse(WM) be fixed will you switch Life leech gem to DMG amplifier such as Controlled Destruction?
3) Does BV with your passive tree does High damage? Isn't it Better to switch this 2 Gems for: Accuracy + Blind(very useful against Attack based Bosses).

Leech works fine with malice dude. They said it doesnt because other builds give u very low damage/discharge make it feel like leech doesnt work. put on a FB and u'll see :)
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
*double post.
Last edited by lesun02 on Oct 4, 2016, 1:14:01 PM
"
CBEToffOP wrote:
A few questions:
2) When Bug with life leech from Curse(WM) be fixed will you switch Life leech gem to DMG amplifier such as Controlled Destruction?
3) Does BV with your passive tree does High damage? Isn't it Better to switch this 2 Gems for: Accuracy + Blind(very useful against Attack based Bosses).

1) Nope , don't recommend you to try it either.( with this particular build at least)
Shield and helmet are the only pieces we're getting our ES from so your EHP pool is going to be abysmal.
2) I don't think it's bugged so can't say anything related to this question
3) BV is used for generating power charges on bosses , not for doing damage with the skill itself .
It would be great to get both add.accuracy and faster attacks in 6l setup but chest needs to be 5green + 1 blue this way and I didn't manage to get it sadly , wasted nearly 5k chromes.
Last edited by ssMETALURGss on Oct 5, 2016, 6:48:43 AM
Hi,

Where do you get your charges from please?
"
Dahita wrote:
Hi,

Where do you get your charges from please?

chest
Loving the build and sorry if its already been stated, but what did you do for bandits? Point, AS, E. Charge?
"
Metallicalf wrote:
Loving the build and sorry if its already been stated, but what did you do for bandits? Point, AS, E. Charge?

glad you're enjoying it ,
bandits : point > point > end.charge
You can take attack speed on cruel if you really want to , but I would not recommend it.
Build is very point- consuming and this 1 passive could be crucial.
If u're planning to go for lvl 100 - yeah , AS could be a decent choice.
"
lesun02 wrote:
"
CBEToffOP wrote:
A few questions:

Leech works fine with malice dude. They said it doesnt because other builds give u very low damage/discharge make it feel like leech doesnt work. put on a FB and u'll see :)

That is utterly wrong.
Last edited by KRIGSSVIN on Oct 20, 2016, 1:09:05 PM
пробовал многие варианты билда! остановился на этом

а также можно использовать эту сборку

с проклятьем
враги имеют Cursed enemies have 49% less Evasion +
grant 100% increased Flask Charges +
+
+
pardon my French! I hope you will understand that I would like to show you!
Last edited by moby010 on Oct 21, 2016, 9:07:05 AM
"
moby010 wrote:
пробовал многие варианты билда! остановился на этом

а также можно использовать эту сборку

с проклятьем
враги имеют Cursed enemies have 49% less Evasion +
grant 100% increased Flask Charges +
+
+
pardon my French! I hope you will understand that I would like to show you!

боюсь узнать сколько ес в таком варианте и для чего подходит этот сетап. xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info