[2.4] CoC discharge with Cospri's Malice - still a good build(easy Uber Atziri,leech works fine)

"
ssMETALURGss wrote:
"
h4llowerner wrote:
Every proccing discharge gets the "cold dmg to spells" applier thus +25% res to cold and -50% to lightning and fire - so EE is perfect for this setup imo.

Not really true , this is basically how it works :
Your cyclone deals only cold damage thanks to the sword.
You Cyclone > (cold)EE procs > you Discharge
then cycle repeats , no matter which EE you activate with your discharge , you still need to cyclone to cast another one thus reapplying cold EE.
But yeah , nonetheless , EE is great

Yeah my bad, you are absolutely right regarding the fundamental fact cyclone triggers discharge so reapplying cold damage b4 proccing of the spell.

Was overthinking it too much as usual -.- .
"
kentpachi wrote:
"
ssMETALURGss wrote:
"
kentpachi wrote:
bro, what skill should i used to level-up until i reach 68 so i could equip the sword

i dont have a clue what temporary skill set-up until 68 and now my deaths are rising

also the bandit?

i would be cool if you keep updating it bro

there's a lot of skills to level with : firestorm + flame totem , bladevortex, selfcast bladefall , up to you really.
bandits = point > point(or attack speed, but I not recommend since build is really point-hungry) > endurance charge

i played firestorm + flame totem now my deaths are 10+ just in normal :(

Well i have a tip for myself that,when u lvling a char with high lvl requirement, always use bladefall to carry you no matter what, and the result will always good. Try it :D op skill
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
all the speculations on cospri's leech is total BS ,
If anyone in this thread having issues leeching against single target rares/ uniques - you guys just don't do enough damage or don't have sufficient % of leech.
You can clearly see it in my vid of Uber Atziri - with 2% my leech is barely noticeable , but as soon as I put in another 2% - it becomes very visible and pretty strong.
"
ssMETALURGss wrote:
all the speculations on cospri's leech is total BS ,
If anyone in this thread having issues leeching against single target rares/ uniques - you guys just don't do enough damage or don't have sufficient % of leech.
You can clearly see it in my vid of Uber Atziri - with 2% my leech is barely noticeable , but as soon as I put in another 2% - it becomes very visible and pretty strong.

You are not leeching from discharge on boss either watch your video 3:33-3:38 you should be getting at least 3K es per discharge with 4% leech.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NboaBzNh358&t=3m33s

You should not have died there with proper leech since you discharged like 7 times.

You are leeching from the swords cold attack damage and the blade vortex's on boss.

Just because you can do difficult content doesnt mean the sword is leech properly. It took me awhile for the guys to make me realize this in my thread because I was doing 16 maps. You'll come around. Just like you came around to assassin.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 12, 2016, 5:20:36 PM
this death explained in the video and in the comment to it , so I see no point to argue with you , if you think that leech is not working - you are welcome to do so.
Mine is working fine , I'm leeching to full es almost instantly with 2% from LL +2 from WM.
Edit : even if leech vs bosses is somehow lower than it should be - it's still sufficient to faceroll every content in the game.
Last edited by ssMETALURGss on Sep 12, 2016, 5:24:51 PM
Hey i just tried the other discharge build going around here at forum with herald of ice and stuff .. :) but yours looks a bit different but also nice i think i give it a try .. do you think yours is more viable ?
Hey i just tried the other discharge build going around here at forum with herald of ice and stuff .. :) but yours looks a bit different but also nice i think i give it a try .. do you think yours is more viable ?
"
ssMETALURGss wrote:
this death explained in the video and in the comment to it , so I see no point to argue with you , if you think that leech is not working - you are welcome to do so.
Mine is working fine , I'm leeching to full es almost instantly with 2% from LL +2 from WM.
Edit : even if leech vs bosses is somehow lower than it should be - it's still sufficient to faceroll every content in the game.

Like I said in my thread there is some weird combo where neither one works by itself.
Life Leech alone no leech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NNVzcuOutQ
Warlords alone no leech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AglAdnDElc
Warlords and Life Leech
https://youtu.be/vFCUjKDDYlc
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 12, 2016, 6:53:30 PM
"
jimmy12 wrote:

Its not that different he changed to assassin and -8 rings like mine had. But runs purities instead of HoI set. I dont think they are needed. YMMV
Git R Dun!
"
jimmy12 wrote:

You can decide yourself since my conclusion can not be objective :)
I'm playing this build with somewhat of an old fakener way , still using bladevortex as a charge filler , running both purities etc.
And passive tree-related you can't really change much no matter what build would you play ( if you want it to be optimal of course).
This one is more expensive and point hungry also since you need aura nodes and +1 gloves with 2 enlightens to be able to use all auras and have mana to cast cyclone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info