[2.4] CoC discharge with Cospri's Malice - still a good build(easy Uber Atziri,leech works fine)

"
I guess Elemental Equilibrium Won`t Work Anymore Due to Added Cold Damage to spells of Cospri's Malice

What.
"
KRIGSSVIN wrote:
"
I guess Elemental Equilibrium Won`t Work Anymore Due to Added Cold Damage to spells of Cospri's Malice

What.

I forgot to explain a bit, related to low amount of charges for each proc due to 100% chance to proc on crit. added cold damage of cospri's malice is considered effective and helpful.
i didn`t mean it won`t work anymore in general (for lightning and fire damage), i`m talking for maximum optimization. That was fail on my part.
If u are mocking me. better not try...
Last edited by MoonAvalon on Sep 7, 2016, 9:34:54 PM
"
MoonAvalon wrote:
"
ssMETALURGss wrote:
"
MoonAvalon wrote:
Your Build Really Looks Nice and Can Compete again the Old CoC Discharge i think. Thanks for your idea it could be alive again as CoC discharge is my all time favourite build, but I need to make sure of something first, This Weapon Doesn`t follow CoC gem Rules Right? I mean No Cooldown between Casts (0.5s for the spell in CoC). I saw it in video comparing to CoC it seems that i'm right but i want to make sure.
Also i got few things i need to say:
-I'd drop Increased duration for FasterAttacks/Fortify
-Does it really worth all the investment of nodes to the sword nodes only for crit? ... i guess there could be something better, i'll think about it aswell but about
-I think with more investment there's chance to drop maybe additional accuracy for FasterAttacks/Fortify
to have optimum damage and defence aswell

yeah as answered previously - Malice has 100ms ICD pretty much like mjollnir instead of 500 of CoC gem

- I would like to drop inc.duration for faster attacks and leave add.accuracy gem also but have you tried chroming voll's protector for 5 green? It's absolutely disgusting

-I'm not sure about all those crit sword nodes but without them I have around 35-ish % crit chance which is really low because WE DON'T USE VAGAN DAGGER and this is really huge for our crits. We miss a lot and even if we don't miss the crit also rolls on our accuracy so if accuracy is low - we hit but do not crit.
Accuracy , wiki quote

Accuracy
Accuracy measures the chance for an attack to hit. Accuracy-dependent attacks make a second accuracy check to confirm the critical strike. If the check fails only a normal hit is dealt. Thus accuracy can play an important role in quantity of critical strikes.[

-Without add.accuracy gem i'm at around 75% chance to hit which is very low so gem is a must at the moment. Rings with additional t1 accuracy roll and stats that I need on both will be tough and pretty expensive to get , but as I said - this is just a concept of a build and still need a lot of optimizing.Both gear and tree- related.

-I tested the build btw, i even tried without coc bv but i found out that the base damage dealt doesn`t really get high because charges doesn`t get a chance to stack before procs. also tried lowlife version replacing my death door boots for skyforth and voll`s prot for shavronne's and used power charge on crit gem to accumulate 80% power on crit. but it wasn`t really the best.
-I tried without sword nodes and yea u were right .. i got 40% crit chance ... even diamond flask can`t really help good enough. btw lowlife variant is used by LostArtz he is the one who made this unique but he got some better items than mine (rings and gloves) so i think he is doing well with it.
-Last Change and was almost the perfectly one is i used reave instead of cyclone with multistrike and faster attacks, this was the best actually. Lacerate may even do more better because of double hits (this compensates aswell the 25% less attack speed) but didn`t really tested.
Another Thing really worth is Using a Mace in main hand while Cospri's Malice in off-hand but that requires a condition that spells are procced even if in off-hand. because it won`t be used for attacks if we used Ground Slam (it only uses Main Hand) that gives us the chance to use a Vagan's Mace and never care about accuracy anymore (This May be the best Variant But it will lose the defence from Shield).
-Also there's a chance to drop additional accuracy but that requires 2xRings and gloves having 320++Accuracy
-Actually i quit testing atm Cuz after i bought Cospri's Malice i sold it again cuz i got too generous offer after i bought it much cheaper so i decided to flip for now and i`ll buy it back sooner :)
-One Last Thing... I guess Elemental Equilibrium Won`t Work Anymore Due to Added Cold Damage to spells of Cospri's Malice, So I guess that Elreon Rings Are again Required and Going to Inquistor (Maximum Damage Boost and Crit Multiplier) is More Worthy (Specially if we used one of the melee skills other than cyclone because mana cost will be definetly lower so -16mana cost may make us just like a trickster)
-But there's a big issue when dropping cyclone for any other skill, we will be vulnerable again to stuns so we must find a solution about it (I think Unweavering Stance May be Best Choice since, we will drop the nodes along the way to sword btw for its sake, and take the melee crit nodes that are near to staff to compensate).

Good work dude.
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
"
MoonAvalon wrote:
"
KRIGSSVIN wrote:
"

What.

I forgot to explain a bit, related to low amount of charges for each proc due to 100% chance to proc on crit. added cold damage of cospri's malice is considered effective and helpful.
i didn`t mean it won`t work anymore in general (for lightning and fire damage), i`m talking for maximum optimization. That was fail on my part.
If u are mocking me. better not try...

Mh do you think so? EE is one point and most of our dmg is lightning and fire. So how is EE not effective just because of a little bit added cold spell dmg.
Every proccing discharge gets the "cold dmg to spells" applier thus +25% res to cold and -50% to lightning and fire - so EE is perfect for this setup imo.
"
h4llowerner wrote:
Every proccing discharge gets the "cold dmg to spells" applier thus +25% res to cold and -50% to lightning and fire - so EE is perfect for this setup imo.

Not really true , this is basically how it works :
Your cyclone deals only cold damage thanks to the sword.
You Cyclone > (cold)EE procs > you Discharge
then cycle repeats , no matter which EE you activate with your discharge , you still need to cyclone to cast another one thus reapplying cold EE.
But yeah , nonetheless , EE is great
huge update in first post ,changed a lot of things
bro, what skill should i used to level-up until i reach 68 so i could equip the sword

i dont have a clue what temporary skill set-up until 68 and now my deaths are rising

also the bandit?

i would be cool if you keep updating it bro

███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi
"
kentpachi wrote:
bro, what skill should i used to level-up until i reach 68 so i could equip the sword

i dont have a clue what temporary skill set-up until 68 and now my deaths are rising

also the bandit?

there's a lot of skills to level with : firestorm + flame totem , bladevortex, selfcast bladefall , up to you really.
bandits = point > point(or attack speed, but I not recommend since build is really point-hungry) > endurance charge
"
ssMETALURGss wrote:
"
kentpachi wrote:

also the bandit?

there's a lot of skills to level with : firestorm + flame totem , bladevortex, selfcast bladefall , up to you really.
bandits = point > point(or attack speed, but I not recommend since build is really point-hungry) > endurance charge

i played firestorm + flame totem now my deaths are 10+ just in normal :(
███۞████ಠ益ಠ██ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤... Get ze Panzer and ze flammenwerfer - kentpachi

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info