[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Nice Guide - im gonna try my own version of it.
100% SSF! <3
"
Nedieth wrote:
I found it very annoying, but would get it for Shaper farm (amazing on the adds). I use Abyssal Cry anyway, so I don't care too much for the explosion. I also feel that the extra curse is not worth it over the recovery granted by the alternative node. That one could boil down to personal preference.

Agreed on all matters.

Profane bloom is pretty terrible for mapping, and Vulnerability isn't needed at all since 2.4 came out. Plus, in 2.5 there are some map mods which nearly nullify curse effectiveness, and in tough boss fights - i.e. when you really need it - its presence is hardly noticeable.

Shaper and guardians have 80% LESS curse effect, so vulnerability is like 6-7% extra damage (which isn't even considerable as a more multiplier, since wither stacks and vaal lightning trap are additive to it). Other bosses have 60% LESS curse effect, so it's a bit better but definitely not necessary. The recovery ascendancy is way more useful imho.
Gear
Spoiler

SkillTree
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAQPuBx4NfA5ID6sRLxFQEZYWvxhqGYoabBqPHNwdviL0JIsmiCepKPorCjOHNbk2PTy2PV9JE0lRSbFMg0yzUlNSr1fJWAdcQFxrXIpd8mf8aoxsC20ZcNR0gXWedoJ4L3vXfOV_xoCzgseESIfLieCPRo_6kUeTH5MnlS6XBpeVl_SboZ2uoSKi2acIpyunm7DYtAy00bVItzC4k7tNvorDOsNtxKLIDMgUytPPFdfP2jvdX-ZY6Frquutj6-7viPDV9W_22vfB99f5N_mk-ej7CQ==

That's mine current gear and tree but i am not sure if i am doing something wrong. What shoud i upgrade because i think my dps is too low. 12k or so in combat
Since you do not have the jewel socket under the Melding socket at all yet, I would drop the entire cluster and use those points to grab the jewel sockets on either side of Foresight as well as the one by vaal pact. With 3 jewel sockets, you should easily be able to get about 30% increased spell/projectile/chaos damage per jewel. You have also gone just past Sniper, which is 30% increased damage with 2 points.

ED scales extremely well with your gem levels, so you should get a corrupted 20/20 ED to use while yours levels. Everything looks fine, you just need to squeeze a bit more damage out of your tree and level gems.
Hi, thank you for the guide. Planning to run this as my starter for LHC!
Been using Voidwalkers+Quartz flask for free proj piercing

Im using grace+enfeeble which is really nice against physical damage

Also pretty fond of Weave the Arcane, lets me spam ED a lot more then usual. My ED costs 102 mana so 2 casts activate the damage reduction
merp merp
Last edited by Navac on Feb 28, 2017, 9:11:14 PM
nice build, do you plan on updating it for 2.6? Are there maybe some new uniques which could be useful? Or any adjustments to the tree?
Added a small update for the 2.6 information we have, and will update more as the league progresses. I will play ED as a league starter as always, but I cannot decide if I want to play Scion, Occultist or Trickster. We'll see.
Rolling again ED after essence league as starter build. will post progress as i level.

thanks for the nice write up mate. gg build guide :)
For a HC player who probably wont play enough to get to Shaper/Uber, would you recommend Trickster? I usually play until around 85 and either die or get bored and reroll, so I'm wondering if I should even be considering Occultist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info