[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Everything will be the same on all builds except for the Necromancer versions. The passive trees are just slightly altered.

The old passive trees are broken due to new patch, will update in a day or two.
I took pictures of the leveling trees and the CI tree, for those who need them now

http://imgur.com/a/0eTUd

Last edited by Trentemoller on Mar 3, 2017, 4:25:08 PM
I realized my video section consists only of quite well geared runs. Uploading a merc dried lake run from this league so you can see how the necromancer plays out this far. I hate the character in terms of defense, but it moves fast. Hopefully I manage to get some CI gear asap without having to go Occultist for more comfort.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM9cdyuX3L8&feature=youtu.be
Are the 2 +12%Dot nodes not worth it? Instead of the 0.6% life regen in the Growth and Decay area.
DoT damage does not double dip to poison, so it depends on if you want to focus on decay or poison. I usually play HC with poison, so I tend to prioritize the life regen. If you want damage instead, go the other route.
How are the changes to Contagion AOE?
Hi, I havent played ED in a few seasons, gonna try it again this season. Your variant seems realy strong. I'm just not sure about something. When do you thing it's worth to go for Primal Spirit and Whispers of Doom?
Last edited by fisheyz on Mar 4, 2017, 6:11:51 PM
Does occultist's Profane Bloom still interfere with spreading Contagion/ED? If so, is it still worth going for it or just picking the two minor nodes for the last points?
@maladeth, I havent played Occ this league, but since I didn't see anything about it in patch notes I would assume that it does. I still prefer to use the two travel nodes and self casting Abyssal Cry as needed.

@fisheyz, Especially the Primal Spirit depends a lot on your mana management (since you can also grab the aura nodes on the way), so that one is very individial depending on link/gem levels/gear. Getting dual curse quite early on is a huge bonus in terms of defense, and I would prioritize getting this quite early (maybe around level 40/50 if you feel comfortable with the travel then).

@lucastb, the contagion is a bit smaller than it was in 2.5, but not so much that it is more annoying or very noticable.
Just curious if you're planning on updating the gear setup, if not it's cool, just curious. Thank you for the guide man ! :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info