[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Any thoughts on the worth of a +1 curse chayula ? I assume you'd add vuln. aura with it. It seems all it changes is freeing up a ring slot from doedre's if you are looking to use a third aura.

Not sure it's worth adding vuln.
In the video I posted I am already using both decay and poison on Shaper. ED will never be able to rival BV or BF when it comes to boss killing speed. Our primary goal is to clear maps safely and fast.

I don't really care too much about the +1 chayula. It is optimal, but the vuln isn't that big of a deal considering wither totem and shocks. I run the witchfire brew anyway, so the +1 curse is just a nice added bonus when you have a ton of money. I would prioritize getting a presence of chayula over a +1 curse eye of chayula any day.

This is what i'm looking like right now. I need a few more levels and another jewel slot. I do also have the 6L bow and quiver, I find that this version is more dps. I'm at 21.2k in hideout. I also still need to get the 40% increase ED helm - I have one now, just trying to craft the ES back on it. Just about 10k ES with dual wielding, I have a high ES shield that I could slap on that puts me at about 11.5k. Next item is to corrupt the presnece of chayula for +1 curse. I dont have the balls yet though and i'd drop arctic armor.

Feels good - not sure if when dual wielding if its better to have a consuming dark on or not. Lower tooltip, but I guess the poison may be good. Can anyone weigh in?

Thanks,
Last edited by JSquiggle on Jan 5, 2017, 3:28:25 PM
Whats your damage over time JSquiggle?
Hit lvl 93 today, enjoyin the build so far. gonna level more :D.

total es : 10k5
dot damage unbuffed 31k , 40k buffed with empower lvl 3 (im leveling 7 empower right now to get that lvl 4 to moar damage )

already got 20/100 on uber izaro, super safe to farm with full keys , except for charge disrutpros .
"
Jouchebag wrote:
Whats your damage over time JSquiggle?

At this very moment:

Bow - 8561 - 12841 chaos damage
55336.1 chaos damage unbuffed (tooltip 18.4k)

Wands - 9450 - 14148 chaos damage
56466 chaos damage unbuffed (tooltip 20.6k)

I use Chayula neck for more ES / stun immunity, not sure if its better or not than a +chaos damage neck.

Also, does the +15-30% dot damage enchant from LEO on the bow work? Because that might push it over the edge. I'm not sure though.

---That was without fire golem up.

I'm going to assume it does, if you can roll 30% increase DoT on the bow, that might be retarded good.
Last edited by JSquiggle on Jan 5, 2017, 5:53:21 PM

Skill Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAMeA-4NfA5IDlwPqxEvEVARlha_GGoZihpsGo8c3B2-H0Ei9CSLJogo-isKM4c1uTy2PV9FfkkTSVFJsUyDTLNObVJTUq9XyVgHXEBca1yKXfJn_GqMavpsC20ZcNR0gXWedoJ4L3vXfOV_xoCzgseESITFh8uJ4I8aj0aP-pFHkx-TJ5eVl_SboZu1nDKdrqEvotmlxKcIpyunm7DYtAy00bVItzC4k7tNvorBxcM6w23IDMgUytPPFdAf18_ZW9o73V_mWOha6rrrY-vu7BjviO_r8NX1b_ba98H31_k3-aT56PsJ?accountName=TiiToYou&characterName=HeSlaughteredEveryone

i have 35k Dps 17,5Tooltip in HO.
Any idea i can get better dps with ED?
"
TiiToYou wrote:

Skill Tree:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAMeA-4NfA5IDlwPqxEvEVARlha_GGoZihpsGo8c3B2-H0Ei9CSLJogo-isKM4c1uTy2PV9FfkkTSVFJsUyDTLNObVJTUq9XyVgHXEBca1yKXfJn_GqMavpsC20ZcNR0gXWedoJ4L3vXfOV_xoCzgseESITFh8uJ4I8aj0aP-pFHkx-TJ5eVl_SboZu1nDKdrqEvotmlxKcIpyunm7DYtAy00bVItzC4k7tNvorBxcM6w23IDMgUytPPFdAf18_ZW9o73V_mWOha6rrrY-vu7BjviO_r8NX1b_ba98H31_k3-aT56PsJ?accountName=TiiToYou&characterName=HeSlaughteredEveryone

Chaos damage on rings, slower projectile instead of pierce, drop the shield for another wand with like 120 spell damage, don't worry about running haste.

Where are you guys finding these 400+ ES helms with ED enchant :'(
"
JSquiggle wrote:
"
TiiToYou wrote:

Skill Tree:

Chaos damage on rings, slower projectile instead of pierce, drop the shield for another wand with like 120 spell damage, don't worry about running haste.

Where are you guys finding these 400+ ES helms with ED enchant :'(

Pierce is for mapping.
Chaos rings -> Good idea !
Well Prism Guardian is just Awesome. -> Haste = Reaaaly fast Map clear
I Crafted the helm by myself. Bought a clear one on Poe.trade and used Alts,Trans,Regals,Scours and exalts on it.
Hi guys, sorry to bother you.. I just came back to the game and am trying to remember how to play. So far, so good. I had a stupid question though.

My ED doesn't seem to have the ability to spread outside of closely packed groups. What could I be missing? I am low, so I've only got one small loop of +aoe range nodes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info