[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

I have not personally tested bow + soulstrike, but the math is not that difficult. the bow itself gives around 25% more dps than the traditional wand/dagger + shield setup at the loss of quite a lot of ES and potential increased spell damage. I don't like the bow version too much, as you get stuck with it (the 6L is in the bow rather than your chest). I want the possiblity to dual wield if I feel that I need the extra DPS.

@Nirvanatone: The tree you linked looks very nice. For hybrid play, I think it would be better to focus around the Scion area rather than pathing down to the Ranger as I usually do in my CI and LL builds. Personally I would go through Blast Radius to reach the upper path of the tree, and stop at the Arcane Focus notable. 15% increased area of effect at the cost of 5% ES, 10 int and 2 passive points is worth it considering the quality of life it provides. This tree is very focused around maximizing pure eHP and tooltip DPS, and you might end up being more comfortable to go out towards Templar for more AoE or down to Ranger for better mana sustain/auras.

@axelw: Delirium works like a chaos orb, so no.

Sorry for the late replies guys. I had a minor rage quit after this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhUXK6UiiuA

My tooltip is at 29k dmg per second unbuffed. 9.3k ES. I always run dual wield and very rarely ever have issues dying. I'd like to get an empower 4 but they are way too expensive. Currently leveling 6 essence drains to hopefully get a level 21. I tried making this build as an occulist and it was way too slow, clunky, and I died a lot. I was very close to quitting it until I switched to Trickster, I like it a lot now, currently level 90. 2 Leagues ago I had a ED occulist with a heretics with 40% increased ED dmg on it, it was quite nice. Not so lucky this league though.
Last edited by Jouchebag on Dec 28, 2016, 3:48:18 PM
hi im new on this knid of build, but i have a question: why Shav if ur going CI, or theres any part that u explain how to go and with that and i didnt read, i would love to use the shav i buy lol so plz if u have an updated link i will apreciate it !
"
Nedieth wrote:

@axelw: Delirium works like a chaos orb, so no.

Sorry for the late replies guys. I had a minor rage quit after this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhUXK6UiiuA

ah, man, i thougt it works like an exalt xD .

"
Jouchebag wrote:

My tooltip is at 29k dmg per second unbuffed. 9.3k ES. I always run dual wield and very rarely ever have issues dying. I'd like to get an empower 4 but they are way too expensive. Currently leveling 6 essence drains to hopefully get a level 21. I tried making this build as an occulist and it was way too slow, clunky, and I died a lot. I was very close to quitting it until I switched to Trickster, I like it a lot now, currently level 90. 2 Leagues ago I had a ED occulist with a heretics with 40% increased ED dmg on it, it was quite nice. Not so lucky this league though.

its 30K the maximum dps you can achieve with a 6L on the CI version ? im still debating if i go 6l shavs or 6l reagalia, bc last league i broght an 6l shavs and i dint enjoyed in my pathfinder.
Last edited by axelw on Dec 29, 2016, 7:08:26 AM
"
Jouchebag wrote:

dont suppose ya could help me out real quick? new to ED, just rebuilt my assassin and respecced to very similar as OP, have similar gear, almost 20/20 gems, every chaos dmg node, decay wand with decent spell dmg etc, but my tt dps is only 9k. what am i doing wrong and how are you getting 20k more tt dps than me? char is YoukayBV :p

You might be looking at the direct hit tooltip DPS ukay. The ED DPS we refer to is the one in the middle of the tooltip where it says how much it deals per second. If you use a lvl 19 ED you can double that dps for single target due to decay, and then double it again for wither totem (tripple if you count vulnerability and shock as well). ED is not a tooltip warrior, nor is it a fast way to cheese guardians.
"
Nedieth wrote:
You might be looking at the direct hit tooltip DPS ukay. The ED DPS we refer to is the one in the middle of the tooltip where it says how much it deals per second. If you use a lvl 19 ED you can double that dps for single target due to decay, and then double it again for wither totem (tripple if you count vulnerability and shock as well). ED is not a tooltip warrior, nor is it a fast way to cheese guardians.

yea thanks for the response, i am looking at the direct hit tooltip damage, just using it a basic indicator or gear/build, where mine is 9k and much lower chaos damage range than all the others mentioned

to get 20k+ tooltip, the range of chaos damage should be 8000-12000 on the tooltip? mines not even half lol
you have 25.6k DPS. Unless you use poison, we don't care about direct hits at all.
@Nedieth ,how much dot do you think we need to take down the guardians and the shaper ? with your setup, it can be done only as LL ? I have the 12ex to get the next upgrade, but im still debateting if i should go 6L regalia for CI or 6L shavs like you guys .

Also, did you tested the skin of the loyal ? I used 1 to leveling till 70 , and i think its a great addition to the build , sadly i dint get GGGGBB or BBGGGR, mine is RRRBBG, i leveling using ed-cd-iron will-increased duration - empower lvl 2 and pierce xD, the damage was nuts till merciless izaro. i can get 10k ES with skin of the loyal, i will probably get one gggbbr just to test the damage later .
Last edited by axelw on Dec 30, 2016, 9:44:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info