[3.7] SC/HC - ED/Blight Trickster - Up to 10k eHP, Layered Defense, 3m DPS

Never played ED and going to use this as league starter! Heard it's rad.

Thanks for the guide!
I've just realized Perfect Form requires Blessing of Tul; what do you think getting that is going to be like this league without Zana Breach?
Already Perfect Form for sale and Blessing of Tul. So doesn't seem to be a problem.
With Cloak of Defiance MoM from tree is removed?
"
Dajila wrote:
With Cloak of Defiance MoM from tree is removed?

You still want the mana nodes behind it on the tree, I reckon.
If you go with Cloak of Defiance, you need quite a lot of mana relative to your HP pool. To balance this out, the nodes behind Mind over Matter are some of the best mana related nodes in the entire passive tree. Even though the keystone itself is completely wasted, it is worth it just to get to the 3 points behind it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZwoV-QwYSY

Recorded a map run where I highlight some of the more obvious changes in 3.2 and how my ED character plays after a few days.
Nice video, i started this build in this league and atm im pretty satisfied.I have some question:If we dont have empower 3 (not even 2), is it okay if i change my tabula to a 5 link rare chest with life and res?I ask just because of dps, because on bosses i lack atm a bit.Second, when should i change my amulet?(aylardex)Never thought that this amulet can be pretty good, i always thought its a garbage amu.Now i try to get an amulet with life-mana-res-spelldmg, should i buy it?Thx in advance, nice build and guide btw.
I used Aylardex and a rare 5L until I got my Perfect Form. I had to drop the Aylardex then to get enough dex for Perfect. Most of our single target DPS comes from Blight, so I recommend prioritizing a 6L body armour very little. Get strong rares in all slots first.
Accidentally crafted a Crude Bow 6L (wanted to try 5L but got 6L with 3 fusings, RIP)

Do you think it's worth investing in it now? Using a level 3 (or 4) Empower in it with ED + Soulstrike or another quiver.

Will lose a lot of movement speed but gain tankiness (add some ES to the build) and DPS with ED.

I really dunno what to do with it now :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info